- Booleans can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Numbers can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Strings can be objects (if defined with the new keyword)
- Dates are always objects.
- Maths are always objects.
- Regular expressions are always objects.
- Arrays are always objects.
What is object syntax?
A syntax object is like an S-expression, but nodes in a syntax object have source-location and binding information. This extra information brings back a Plait-like requirement to coerce between syntax objects and symbols, lists, numbers, etc.
What are the possible variable types in JS?
|String||represents textual data||‘hello’ , “hello world!” etc|
|Number||an integer or a floating-point number||3 , 3.234 , 3e-2 etc.|
|BigInt||an integer with arbitrary precision||900719925124740999n , 1n etc.|
|Boolean||Any of two values: true or false||true and false|
How do you create an object of a function?
- 1 — Object Literal.
- 2 — Object Constructor.
- 3 — Constructor Function.
- 4 — Object.create() Method.
- 5 — Object.assign() Method.
- 6 — ES6 Classes.
Syntax: const array_name = [item1, item2.]; It is a common practice to declare arrays with the const keyword.
What Is syntax for computed names in object property definitions?
What is array literal syntax?
An array literal is a simple way of expressing a list of values. Simply surround a comma-separated list of values, instances, or literals with square brackets to create an array literal.
Which command is used to create an object?
How to create objects. You can use kubectl create -f to create an object from a configuration file.