What companies are registered with Computershare?
- Gurit Holding AG. Computershare successfully supported Gurit Holding Ltd in introducing the unitary shares.
- Ina Invest Holding AG. We are looking forward to a cooperation based on partnership.
- Alcon Inc. Computershare looks forward to working with Alcon Inc.
- ABB Ltd.
- Banque Cantonale du Jura.
Is Computershare still in business?
Now operating in 21 countries with more than 14,000 employees, our growth has been focused on providing opportunities for companies to attract, engage and manage their diverse stakeholder bases – individual and institutional investors, members, employees and customers – wherever they are in the world.
How do I check my shares on Computershare?
The easiest way for you to access your share information is to use our secure website, Investor Centre. You can either log-in using one of the links below or use the Log-in button at the top right of this page….Here you can:
- View your share portfolio.
- Download forms.
- Change your personal details.
- Find answers to FAQs.
Can I trust Computershare?
The short answer: Computershare is possibly the most legit source you can choose to purchase stock. When a company goes public through an IPO, or wants to raise capital through an additional offering, it is the issuer and must keep track of who the shareholder base is.
Does Wells Fargo own Computershare?
Computershare completes acquisition of Wells Fargo’s US Corporate Trust business. Computershare Limited (ASX:CPU) is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of the assets of Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services (“CTS”), originally announced on March 23, 2021.
Are Computershare shares insured?
14. Insurance CIP accounts, the securities held therein and any cash temporarily held on behalf of a Participant are not deposits of Computershare and are not insured by the Securities Investor 14 Page 17 Protection Corporation (SIPC), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other federal or state agency.
Can you buy stock on Computershare?
Can I buy and sell shares through Computershare/Investor Center? Yes, you can buy and sell shares/stock in companies for whom Computershare is the transfer agent/registrar through Investor Center once you have signed up for an account. Computershare charges fees for these services.
Why are people using Computershare?