How do I activate Sync My Ride?
SYNC My Ride Setup
- Create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride website.
- From the website, select “HELLO, YOUR NAME,” then choose “Your Settings.”
- Select the “Vehicles & SYNC” tab.
- Find “SYNC Mobile Settings and select “Add a Number.”
- Enter your phone number and a nickname to remember the phone by.
How do I make a phone call on Ford Sync?
- To make a hands-free call, press or pull the Voice button.
- Say “Phone.”
- Say your choice to confirm your selection.
- To end your call, press and hold the Phone or End Call button for a few seconds.
- To receive a hands-free call, press the Phone or Call Answer button and begin speaking.
Why won’t my Ford Sync download my contacts?
SYNC is not able to download my phonebook Ensure your SYNC system has the most current software version. Click here to check for SYNC updates. Turn off the device, reset the device or remove the device’s battery, then try again. Push your phonebook contacts to SYNC by using the Add Contacts feature.
What happened to SYNC My Ride?
Why was SYNC Services discontinued? SYNC Services relied on technology that is no longer being supported. While this technology was useful when the feature launched, it is no longer the best way to support owner needs. We will continue to focus efforts on new technologies.
How do I answer my phone hands free?
The hands-free methods to answer calls are all listed as accessibility options. To access them, open the Settings app and scroll down to the “Accessibility” options near the bottom. In the Accessibility options, tap on “Answering and ending calls”.
How do I make hands free calls?
How to turn it on?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on “Google”
- Find Search, Assistant & Voice.
- Tap and open Voice.
- Then Voice Match setting.
- Turn on both of the first two toggles: “Access with Voice Match” and “Unlock with Voice Match”
How do I download my contacts to my car?
For devices with Android Lollipop follow the steps below:
- 1 Tap on Contacts.
- 2 Tap on More.
- 3 Tap on Share.
- 4 Tap on the checkbox of the Contact you want to share.
- 5 Tap on Share.
- 6 Tap on Bluetooth icon.
- 7 Tap on the paired device, a message will appear on the other device asking if you want to accept the sent file.
Why was Ford SYNC discontinued?
Why was SYNC Services discontinued? SYNC Services relied on technology that is no longer being supported. While this technology was useful when the feature launched, it is no longer the best way to support owner needs.
How much does Ford SYNC cost?
How much does the SYNC®* 4A Navigation subscription cost? The cost of the subscription is $80 per year for vehicles equipped with either Connected Navigation** or Connected Built-in Navigation***. Note: FordPay™ and FordPass® Rewards cannot be utilized to pay for Connected Services.