Who writes like Susanna Kearsley?
Authors like Susanna Kearsley : #1 Mary Stewart #2 Susan Carroll #3 Jeanette Baker #4 Barbara Erskine #5 Ciji Ware… Teaching american literature, Kearsley, Author.
Who writes like Bates?
Authors similar to H.E. Bates
- Alan Bennett. 905 followers.
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. Author of 596 books including Lady Audley’s Secret.
- Anne Enright. Author of 39 books including The Gathering.
- Elizabeth Taylor. 341 followers.
- Victor Canning. 40 followers.
- Salley Vickers. 277 followers.
- Marianne Moore. 126 followers.
- Gervase Phinn.
Who writes like Lynette Noni?
Authors similar to Lynette Noni
- Emma Donoghue. 10,593 followers.
- Victoria Hislop. Author of 41 books including The Island.
- Cassandra Clare. Author of 251 books including City of Bones.
- Eva Schloss. 48 followers.
- Shari Lapena. 15,299 followers.
- Grace Burrowes. 2,297 followers.
- Brigid Kemmerer. 12,334 followers.
- Charlie Jane Anders.
What should I read if I like Susanna Kearsley?
- Divorced Women.
- Family Secrets.
Who writes like Monica Mccarty?
Julianne MacLean. 3,256 followers. Author of 81 books including These Tangled Vines.
What to read if you like Cara Hunter?
Britain’s best new women crime writers
- Cara Hunter. She’s as bright and sparkly as a new pin, but Cara Hunter and her creation DI Adam Fawley are being tipped for great things.
- Emma Kavanagh.
- Carol Wyer.
- Ruth Ware.
- Sarah Ward.
- Fiona Cummins.
- Eva Dolan.
- CL Taylor.
Who writes like Susan Hill?
John Boyne. 9,242 followers.
Who wrote Fair stood the wind for France?
H. E. BatesFair Stood the Wind for France / Author
When was he Bates born?
May 16, 1905H. E. Bates / Date of birth
Bates, in full Herbert Ernest Bates, (born May 16, 1905, Rushden, Northamptonshire, England—died January 29, 1974, Canterbury, Kent), English novelist and short-story writer of high reputation and wide popularity.
How many books has Lynette Noni written?
The Prison Healer2021Akarnae2015The Blood Traitor2022The Gilded Cage2021Graevale2018Draekora2017
Is Lynette Noni writing a new book?
THE PRISON HEALER – Coming April 2021.
Who writes like Johanna Lindsey?
With more than 35 million books in print and 26 NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers, Julie Garwood has earned a position among America’s favorite fiction writers. You can find Judith McNaught in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorjudith…
What should I read if I like Mary Balogh?
If you prefer Mary Balogh’s lighter novels and farces, you may want to read some Julia Quinn or Loretta Chase novels. Other possibilities include Elizabeth Boyle, Laura Lee Guhrke, Anne Gracie, Eloisa James, Barbara Metzger, Julie Anne Long, and Amanda Quick.
Who writes like Alice Feeney?
Books for Fans of Alice Feeney
- The Breakdown by B.A. Paris.
- Watching You by Lisa Jewell.
- The Stranger in the Mirror by Liv Constantine.
- The Good Lie by A.R. Torre.
- The Girls Are All So Nice Here by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn.
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher.
What should I read if I like Ann Cleeves?
Books To Read If You Like Ann Cleeves
- Songbird. by Inger Wolf. Release Date: December 17, 2018.
- The Mist Rises Over Notchey Creek. by Liz Andrews. Release Date: November 26, 2018.
- Out of Time. by Ernesto H. Lee. Release Date: August 25, 2018.
- Cold Dark Places. by Kylie Brant.
- A Cold, Hard Case. by Dan Petrosini.
How stands the wind for France?
Fair Stood the Wind for France is a novel written by English author H. E. Bates. The novel was first published in 1944 and was Bates’s first financial success. The title comes from the first line of “Agincourt”, a poem by Michael Drayton (1563–1631).