Who is Kerala cm now?
Following the 2016 Legislative Assembly election, Pinarayi Vijayan became the Chief Minister of Kerala.
What is the salary of Chief Minister of Kerala?
Chief Ministers, MLAs and MLCs
|State||CM Basic Pay per month (excluding other emoluments and allowances)|
|Sikkim||₹190,000 (US$2,500) (+Salary received as MLA)|
|Kerala||₹185,000 (US$2,400) (+Salary received as MLA)|
|Rajasthan||₹175,000 (US$2,300) (+Salary received as MLA)|
|Uttarakhand||₹204,000 (US$2,700) (+Salary received as MLA)|
Which Party rules Kerala?
The Left Democratic Front (LDF) is an alliance of left-wing political parties in the state of Kerala, India. It is the current ruling political alliance of Kerala, since 2016.
How can I contact cm in Kerala?
Chief Ministers of Kerala
- Tel: 0471 – 2333241.
- FAX: 0471 – 2333489.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Residence: 0471 – 2314853, 2318406.
- Website: www.keralacm.gov.in.
How do I complain to the prime minister?
Citizens can also telephonically enquire about status of their letters sent to the Prime Minister by dialing the facilitation number 011-23386447. 4. The redressal of grievance in such cases is under the purview of the appropriate authority to which the grievance is forwarded.
Who is the personal assistant of Prime Minister?
Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister of India
|Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister of the Government of India|
|Incumbent Pramod Kumar Misra, IAS since 11 September 2019|
|Prime Minister’s Office|
|Abbreviation||PS to PM|
|Reports to||Prime Minister of India|
Why was Pinarayi Vijayan dismissed from the list of offenders?
Though, on 5 November 2013, the CBI special court dismissed Pinarayi Vijayan from the list of offenders in the SNC-Lavalin Case. • He was held at the Chennai Airport by the airport security on 16 February 2007 for finding 5 bullets in Vijayan’s baggage.
How old is Pinarayi Vijayan?
Age: 77 Years Some Lesser Known Facts About Pinarayi Vijayan He comes from a financially weak family. He was born in Pinarayi in the Kannur district.
What did Pinarayi Vijayan say about Paul Chitilapally?
• Vijayan was once again caught amidst a controversy when he called ‘Paul Chitilapally’ (the bishop of Thamarassery in Kerala) “a wretched creature.” • In 2018, Flood hit state Kerala was already fighting the natural atrocities when its CM, Pinarayi Vijayan, claimed that an aid of ₹700 Crore was offered by UAE to India.
Was Vijayan politically motivated in Kerala hydroelectric scandal?
• Vijayan was named as the 9th accused in the SNC-Lavalin Kerala hydroelectric scandal (reportedly, Vijayan had made a deal with Lavalin, a Canadian firm for reparing three generators at a total cost of ₹375 crores) in a report filed by the CBI on 21 January 2009. To which, his party, CPI (M) claimed as ‘politically motivated.’