Which Linux distro is best for audio production?
Best Linux Distros for Music Production
- Ubuntu Studio. Ubuntu is a very popular Linux distro and my favorite too.
- AV Linux. AV Linux is a Linux distribution based on Debian and MX Linux.
- Apodio. Apodio is a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu.
- io GNU/Linux.
- Fedora Jam.
Is Linux good for audio production?
Linux distro is considered a good choice for any user because it offers many more benefits, DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), manipulation tools, countless image editors, etc. Users can use these distros in detail by crossing their creative limits while sitting comfortably.
Does Ableton work on Linux?
Ableton Live is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The best Linux alternative is LMMS, which is both free and Open Source.
What is the best drawing app for Linux?
10 Best Linux Tools For Digital Artists 
- Inkscape – Draw Freely.
- Vectr – Graphic Editor.
- PhotoFlare – Image Editor.
- Karbon – Vector Drawing Application.
- Pinta – Drawing and Image Editing Program.
- MyPaint – Editor for Digital Painting.
- Skencil – Vector Graphic Creation.
- Blender – 3D Creation.
Is Linux good for HTPC?
Linux offers a superior HTPC than Windows. Want to build your own Linux home theater? Use one of these Linux media center distros.
Is Bitwig better than Ableton?
Bitwig is significantly cheaper, whereas Ableton is more expensive. Bitwig has a small audio FX library, whereas Ableton has a much larger audio FX library….
|Live Performance Support?||Yes||Yes|
|Compatibility||MAC, Windows||MAC, Windows, Linux|
|MIDI Controller Support?||Yes||Yes|