Which is the No 1 drama in India?
100 Best Hindi (Indian) TV and Web Series of all time
- Mahabharat (1988–1990) TV-14 | 45 min | Adventure, Drama, History.
- Malgudi Days (1986–2006) Drama.
- Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai (2004–2017)
- Ramayan (1987–1988)
- Kaun Banega Crorepati? (
- Chanakya (1990– )
- Bharat Ek Khoj (1988– )
- Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story (2020)
Which is the best couple serial?
The 10 Most Stylish Onscreen TV Jodis Whose Fashionable Looks We Absolutely Adore
- The couples in Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- Arohi and Arjun in Kitani Mohabbat Hai.
- Gunjan and Samrat in Miley Jab Hum Tum.
- Zoya and Aditya of Bepannah.
- Dev and Sonakshi in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.
- Tia and Ranveer in Remix.
Which Indian drama is famous in the world?
KumKum Bhagya ends our list on the 20 best Indian dramas of all time. Other massively popular Indian dramas that also deserve a mention include BR Chopra’s Mahabharat (1988-1990: DD National) and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? (What name shall I give this love?).
Why Indian serials are so long?
For the very simple reason money. TV serials are a business, till they keep making money from ad revenue they keep continuing. In other words till people keep watching them in good numbers to sustain, they keep making more episodes.
What are Indian dramas called?
Indian television drama (or Indian serials in Indian English) are television programs written, produced and filmed in India, with characters played by Indians and episodes broadcast on Indian television.
Which serial has highest TRP in India?
|2||Khatron Ke Khiladi 12||2.5|
|3||Yeh Hai Chahatein||2.2|
|4||Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin||2.1|
Who is best jodi in India?
|Indian Telly Award for Best Onscreen Couple|
|Currently held by||Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes for Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2018) (Popular) Sumedh Mudgalkar & Mallika Singh for RadhaKrishn (Jury)|
|Website||Indian Telly Awards|