Which is the 4th most populated state of India?
West Bengal According to the provisional results of the 2011 national census, West Bengal is the fourth-most-populous state in India with a population of 91,347,736 (7.55 per cent of India’s population).
What is the 3rd most populated state?
US States – Ranked by Population 2022
What are the 10 most populated state in India?
Top 10 states of India having highest population
- Uttar Pradesh. Population: 199,812,341.
- Maharashtra. Population: 112,374,333.
- Bihar. Population: 104,099,452.
- West Bengal. Population: 91,276,115.
- Andhra Pradesh. Population: 84,580,777.
- Madhya Pradesh. Population: 72,626,809.
- Rajasthan. Population: 68,548,437.
Which state is most populated in India?
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India in terms of population. As per the details from Census 2011, the total population of Uttar Pradesh is 199,812,341. Uttar Pradesh has 240,928 km2 of land.
What are the 3 smallest states by population?
The 5 Smallest States by Population
- Wyoming—585,501 people. Ranks as the ninth largest in land area – 97,093 square miles (251,470 square kilometers)
- North Dakota—755,393.
- South Dakota—865,454.
Which state is most populated?
California is the most populous US state. 39.4% of California’s entire population are Hispanics or Latinos. It is the US state with the highest Asian American population (15.5%).
What are the three most populated countries?
Countries in the world by population (2022)
|#||Country (or dependency)||Net Change|
|2||United Arab Emirates||119,873|
What is the third least populated state?
Least Densely Populated U.S. States
|Rank||State||People Per Square Mile|
Which is the least populous state in India?
Sikkim (690,251) is the smallest state and Lakshadweep (73,183) is the smallest union territory in India on the basis of population….Indian states by population.