Where do I find my documents on my iPad?
Find a document
- Open Pages, and if a document is already open, tap Documents in the top-left corner to see all your documents.
- Do any of the following: Search: Tap in the search field at the top of the window, then enter all or part of the document’s name.
What happened to Docs To Go?
Docs To Go Premium was discontinued in March 2022. Those who purchased prior to this can still access and use their premium features but they will no longer be offered for sale. These features will continue to be supported with email tech support until June 30, 2022.
How do I manage documents on my iPad?
Touch and hold the file or folder, then choose an option: Copy, Duplicate, Move, Delete, Rename, or Compress. To modify multiple files or folders at the same time, tap Select, tap your selections, then tap an option at the bottom of the screen.
Is there an open office app for iPad?
The AO Office is the world’s first porting of OpenOffice for iOS and it’s powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument. You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
Why can’t I open my documents?
If a file won’t open, a few things could be wrong: You don’t have permission to view the file. You’re signed in to a Google Account that doesn’t have access. The correct app isn’t installed on your phone.
How do I find my saved Documents?
Find & open files
- Open your phone’s Files app . Learn where to find your apps.
- Your downloaded files will show. To find other files, tap Menu . To sort by name, date, type, or size, tap More. Sort by. If you don’t see “Sort by,” tap Modified or Sort .
- To open a file, tap it.
How do I access Documents and settings?
To access the Folder Options you must press “ALT” in Windows Explorer to make the menu visible. You’ll find them under tools. Now, you should be able to see Documents and Settings. But if you double click on it, you’ll get an error messages.
How do I open My Documents?
What app do I need to open files?
File Viewer is a FREE Android app that allows you to open and view files on your Android device. It supports over 150 file types and can display the contents of any file. You can use File Viewer’s information panel to view hidden file details and metadata.
How do I find my PDF files?
Method 2: File Explorer
- Open a File Explorer window on your PC.
- In the search box on the top right of your screen, enter “type: . pdf” – again, without the quotes, then hit Enter.
- In the main window, you’ll see your PDF files displayed. Click on the one you’re looking for to open it in your installed PDF app.
Where does save as go?
The Save As feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint has been replaced by Save a Copy. To save a copy of a file, do the following: Tap File > Save a Copy.
Where did my saved Word document go?
As we’ve mentioned, the default autosave location for Word is the AppData folder. Microsoft Word can save the files in various locations, including C:\Users\Your_username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Word and C:\Users\Your_username\AppData\Local\Temp. Most recent versions of the program use a different location.