Where can I park for jury duty in Parramatta?
- Parramatta Park (also has 1-2 hour parking)
- Parramatta Swimming Pool (also has 1-2 hour parking)
- Hunter Street (behind the RSL carpark)
- Erby Street (off George Street)
- Horwood Place (off George Street).
Is Parramatta Local or District Court?
Parramatta court has a Local Court, District Court & sitting Supreme Court also known as the Sydney West Trial Courts. The Parramatta Local Court is situated across the road from the Parramatta District & sitting Supreme Court.
Where do you park for the Parramatta courthouse?
Hunter Street, Parramatta
- Parramatta Parking.
- Justice Precinct Parking.
Where can I park for free in Parramatta?
Free Parking in Parramatta
- Parramatta CBD: Marsden Street, Phillip St, Smith Street and Church Street south of Argyle Street.
- Ross Street between Villiers and Sorrell Street.
- Grose Street between Villiers and Sorrell Street.
Is parking in Parramatta Park free?
Vehicle access Entry to the park is free. Parking fees may apply. Accessible parking spots are available. See Getting to the Park for more information about driving and parking and using public transport.
Is street parking free in Parramatta?
All Day Parking in Parramatta There are on-street metered parking spaces in the city centre and surrounding areas with parking fee as little as $9 for 10 hours: George Street. Stewart Street.
How much is parking in Parramatta Park?
You can find out more about major projects in Parramatta Park on our Park Projects page. For the Pool Car Park, the new all-day parking fee is $13.00. For the Bowling Green Car Park, the new all-day parking fee is $14.00. You can pay for all-day parking (10 hours maximum stay) or on an hourly basis.
How much does it cost to park at Parramatta Park?
Is there free parking in Parramatta Park?
Entry to the park is free. Parking fees may apply. Accessible parking spots are available. See Getting to the Park for more information about driving and parking and using public transport.