What year did Man Utd beat Chelsea in Champions League?

What year did Man Utd beat Chelsea in Champions League?

On this day in 2008: Manchester United beat Chelsea in Champions League final.

Who won the Champions League in 2007 2008?

Manchester United F.C.2007–08 UEFA Champions League / ChampionManchester United Football Club, commonly referred to as Man United, or simply United, is a professional football club based in the Old Trafford area of Manchester, England. The club competes in the Premier League, the top division in the English football league system. Wikipedia

Who lost the penalty for Chelsea?

Mason Mount
Mason Mount Pens Emotional Message to Chelsea Fans After Penalty Miss in FA Cup Final. Mason Mount has penned a message of thanks to the Chelsea fans after his penalty miss in the FA Cup final against Liverpool. The match went to a penalty shoot-out, with Cesar Azpilicueta and Mount missing their spot-kicks in the loss …

Who missed Chelsea penalty in Champions League Final 2022?

Chelsea missed its second penalty (Cesar Azplicueta), Liverpool its fifth (Sadio Mane). There was a sense of déjà vu as the first 10 penalties could not decide the outcome and the match went to sudden death — the League Cup final ended 11-10 on penalties with the goalkeepers needing to step up.

Who won more Man U or Chelsea?

Chelsea vs Manchester United Head To Head: Record And Results 2021

Games won: 55
Games drawn: 54
Games lost: 81

Who took penalties for Liverpool?

Kostas Tsimikas
Kostas Tsimikas scored the winning penalty as Liverpool completed a domestic cup double with a 6-5 shootout victory against Chelsea in the Emirates FA Cup Final.

Who missed the penalty for Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup?

Who took penalties in FA Cup final?

Liverpool has won FA Cup after defeating Chelsea 6-5 in the penalty shoot-out following a goalless draw after extra time.

Who missed the penalty Liverpool Chelsea?

The Reds won their penalty shootout against Chelsea in the League Cup final and they managed the same feat in the FA Cup. The match ended 0-0 after 120 minutes before Liverpool took advantage of Mason Mount’s penalty miss.