What WR should I start Week 8?
Week 8 Fantasy WR Rankings | 1-20
- Cooper Kupp | Los Angeles Rams @ HOU.
- Tyreek Hill | Kansas City Chiefs vs.
- Stefon Diggs | Buffalo Bills vs.
- Ja’Marr Chase | Cincinnati Bengals @ NYJ.
- Deebo Samuel | San Francisco 49ers @ CHI.
- Justin Jefferson | Minnesota Vikings vs.
- DJ Moore | Carolina Panthers @ ATL.
Which fantasy football sites have the best projections?
Top 5 Best Fantasy Football Advice Sites 2022
- FantasyPros – Best for Overall. FantasyPros is one of the best fantasy football websites you can refer to.
- Fantasy Footballers – Best for Podcast.
- Fantasy Alarm – Best for Most Content.
- 4for4 – Best for Premium Service.
- Dynasty League Football – Best for DFL Advice.
Is Gronkowski playing Week 8?
Is Rob Gronkowski playing Week 8? UPDATE: NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that there is “optimism” that Gronkowski plays in Week 8. UPDATE 2: Gronkowski is officially ACTIVE.
Who is the best football WR in the NFL?
Top NFL wide receiver rankings in 2022
- Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings.
- Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams.
- Davante Adams, Las Vegas Raiders.
- Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins.
- DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals.
- Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals.
- Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers.
- Stefon Diggs, Buffalo Bills.
Is Gronkowski a good fantasy pick?
Fantasy Impact Gronkowski has been one of the best tight ends in all of both the NFL and fantasy football over his long career, and he’s finally making the decision to hang it up at 33 years old.
Is Rob Gronkowski playing?
Well, according to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, the future Hall of Famer remains undecided. Rob Gronkowski still is undecided whether to play in 2022, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus.
Who is the best TE in the NFL?
Ranking the NFL’s best tight ends in the red zone from the 2021…
- Hunter Henry, New England Patriots.
- Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens.
- Pat Freiermuth, Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Austin Hooper, Cleveland Browns (now Tennessee Titans)
- Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles.
- T.J. Hockenson, Detroit Lions.
Are fantasy projections accurate?
With all of the stats that are calculated, such as yards-per-carry and yards-after-contact, you would figure that projections would tend to be quite accurate. Unfortunately that isn’t the case. Although better than the quarterback projections, overall we still have a hit rate of less than 50 percent.
Will Kyle Pitts be TE1?
FFToday’s Take: After shipping Matt Ryan off the Indianapolis, the Falcons will pencil in Mariota as the starter for 2022….FPts/G.