What to write in a card for a baby that died?
Stillbirth or Infant Loss
- “So deeply sorry you have to go through a heartbreak like this.
- Use the baby’s name.
- “Even though Maddie was with us for too short a time, she’d already brought her family so much joy.
- “I’m so sorry you’ve had to let go of the dreams you were already cherishing for your sweet Henry.”
What do you say to a stillborn baby?
What to Say to Someone Who Lost a Stillborn Baby
- “Can I bring you a meal?”
- “I know how much you loved this baby.
- “Remember to be kind to yourself.
- “Our entire family grieves with you.”
- “You and _______ are in my heart.”
- “I love you, and I’m so sorry you are going through this pain.”
What do you write on a funeral flower for a stillborn baby?
funeral flowers messages
- 1.my beautiful baby girl too precious for earth, sleeping with the angels goodnight my little love x.
- 2.My angel baby just gained her wings goodbye my precious daughter always loved x.
- Forever in my heart a love that will stay, thinking of my baby saying goodbye to you this day x.
How do you acknowledge a dead child’s birthday?
“I know today is (insert deceased individual’s name) ‘s birthday. I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of them especially on this day and am here for you if you’d like to talk.” “I know today may be a difficult day for you.” Then you can add, “I love you and am here for anything you need.”
What to get parents who lost a baby?
Be there when the parents need you to be, but give space when they need to be alone with their grief. SAY THEIR CHILD’S NAME!…What Is A Good Gift for Someone Who Has Lost A Baby?
- (1) Custom Portrait from a Photo.
- (2) Engraved Watch.
- (3) Keepsake Box.
- (4) T-Shirr or Onesie Quilt.
- (5) Memorial Wind Chimes.