What songs have the hardest beats?
The Hardest Rap Beats of All Time
- Rah Digga “Break Fool” (2000)
- Future “Same Damn Time” (2012)
- Beastie Boys “So What’cha Want” (1992)
- Audio Two “Top Billin’” (1987)
- Young Jeezy f/ Shawty Redd “Who Dat” (2008)
- Meek Mill f/ Rick Ross “I’m a Boss” (2011)
- Jay Z “Public Service Announcement (Interlude)” (2003)
What is Dr Dre’s best beats?
Dr Dre’s 20 best productions – ranked!
- Bilal – Fast Lane (2001)
- 2 Pac – California Love (1996)
- The Game – How We Do (2005)
- NWA – Express Yourself (1988)
- TI – Popped Off (2012)
- The Lady of Rage – Afro Puffs (1994)
- Truth Hurts ft Rakim – Addictive (remix) (2002)
- The DOC – Beautiful But Deadly (1989)
What is Dr Dre biggest hit?
By the time “In da Club” dropped in January 2003, at the height of rap’s mainstream dominance, 50 Cent’s Get Rich or Die Tryin’ was the most anticipated rap debut since Snoop Dogg’s Doggystyle. It topped the Billboard charts for an impressive nine weeks and turned into Dr. Dre’s biggest hit as a producer to date.
Is Dr. Dre the best producer?
#1 – Dr. Few producers have had such an illustrious career as Dr. Dre. His style started out as what we might call G-Funk, then quickly moved into gangsta rap and continued to evolve with the new wave of West Coast artists like Xzibit and The Game.
What is Dr Dre’s famous song?
Still D.R.E.The Next EpisodeXxplosiveForgot About DreNuthin’ but a “G” ThangBang Bang
Is Dr Dre the best rapper?
Dr. Dre is one of the most influential figures in hip-hop history. While he’s not only one of the finest rappers and producers of the last 30-years, Dre also has an eye for talent like nobody else.
What is the song with the biggest beat drop?
To provide more insight on this phenomenon in music, I’ll break down the 10 best beat drop songs of all time.
- Surface (TUB Remix) by Aero Chord.
- Secret by Aero Chord x GAWTBASS.
- Titans by Razihel & Aero Chord.
- Be Free by Aero Chord & Klaypex.
- Boundless by Aero Chord.
- Wanchu Back by Aero Chord.
Who taught Dr. Dre?
During the 2000s, Dre focused on producing other artists, occasionally contributing vocals. He signed Eminem in 1998 and 50 Cent in 2002, and co-produced their albums….
|Born||Andre Romelle Young February 18, 1965 Compton, California, U.S.|
|Other names||Brickhard The Mechanic|
|Education||John C. Fremont High School|