What software can I use to draw a map?
SmartDraw is the easiest way to draw a custom map for sales. Simply start with one of the many included map templates and customize it to show sales territories and regions. Add markers and charts to get presentation-quality results every time.
How do I mark a location on Google Maps?
Create travel routes or areas of interest
- Open Google Earth.
- Go to a place on the map.
- Above the map, click Add Path . To add a shape, click Add Polygon.
- A “New Path” or “New Polygon” dialog will pop up.
- To draw the line or shape you want, click a start point on the map and drag.
- Click an endpoint.
- Click OK.
How do I plot a location on a map in Excel?
Now it’s time to create a map chart, so select any cell within the data range, then go to the Insert tab > Charts > Maps > Filled Map. If the preview looks good, then press OK. Depending on your data, Excel will insert either a value or category map.
How do I make a location locator map in Word?
- Visit maps.google.com and type a location in the search box at the top of the page. As you type, a drop-down menu offers suggestions that match the location you’re seeking.
- Click the desired location from the list to view the map.
- Click the map and drag it to display different locations on it.
Can I make a map on word?
You can also use the SmartArt graphics given in the Insert tab. Click on the icon and wait for the pop-up window. Different types of charts will appear for you to choose. Click on Hierarchy, select a chart type, and click on OK to insert the map on your page.
How do I create a city map?
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CITY MAP
- Go to google.com/mymaps and select “create a new map.”
- Type in the city (or country!)
- Type in the places you’d like to see, including monuments, parks, restaurants, and stores.