What should graduation invitations say?
Be sure to include the following information on your party invites.
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
What should high school graduation invitations say?
(Student Full Name), Class of (Year), (School Name) has made us all proud by graduating with honors. I Came, I Learned, I Conquered. (Student First Name, “Nickname,” Last Name) is thrilled to announce her graduation from (School Name), Class of (Year). Watch out (College Name), (Student First Name) is on her way!
What should I write on my graduation announcements?
What To Write On Graduation Announcements
- Full Name.
- Graduation Year.
- Name of High School or College.
- Degree Earned and Major.
- Date of Graduation.
What do you write on a high school graduation card?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you address high school graduation invitations?
Write them front and center, legibly onto the envelope in three lines including: their full name on the first line, their street address on the second and finally city, state and zip code on the third line. Due to the formality of the celebrations avoid using abbreviations and spell words out completely.
How do you politely ask for money for graduation?
Place a line at the bottom of the invitation similar to, “Your presence is a deeply appreciated gift; if you wish to help (graduate’s name) set up (his or her) first home, monetary donations will be deeply appreciated.” Accept other forms of monetary help.
How do you write a graduation invitation?
What to Include on Graduation Invitations
- The graduate’s full name.
- The name of the school, college, or university.
- The full title of the degree, including any honors received.
- Graduation year.
- Location, time, and date of the graduation celebration.
- Information on dress code if required.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more. Grandparents: $50-100 or more.
Is it tacky to ask for money for graduation?
Whatever you do, don’t ask for money in the graduation announcements. It makes people less eager to give a gift. That doesn’t mean you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best though. You can still guide people to consider giving a monetary gift.