What is the number to DFAS customer service?

What is the number to DFAS customer service?

(888) 332-7411Defense Finance and Accounting Service / Customer service

How do I speak to a human at DFAS?

If you need speak to a customer service representative, please call 800-321-1080 or 216-522-5955 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

How long does it take for DFAS to pay a travel voucher?

Once approved, the payment system will release the funds. Step 5: Your voucher has been released for payment. Your payment was approved and released by our payment system. The funds should be available within 3-5 business days.

How do I contact DFAS myPay?

The simplest and quickest solution for making changes to your Direct Deposit information is through myPay , our online account management system For any questions or concerns regarding myPay , call 888-332-7411 (option 5) for a customer service representative. Or FAX DFAS Retired Pay at 800-469-6559.

How do I contact DFAS civilian pay?

Civilian Pay

  1. Phone: 1-800-729-3277 (Select option #4)
  2. Fax Coversheet: https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/civpaywf/coversheet.
  3. Title: ESTIMATED EARNINGS – Army.
  4. Fax: 866-401-5849. *Utilizing coversheet expedites processing time*

Who do I contact about military pay issues?

Military and Retiree Pay Problems For additional help, contact the appropriate Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) office: Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Space Force active duty or Reserve – Call 1-888-332-7411. Retiree, survivor, or beneficiary – Call 1-800-321-1080.

How do I contact military pay?

For information and answers regarding your specific situation, please contact DFAS Customer Service at 1-888-332-7411 or by clicking here. For questions about the Web site or for general questions about military compensation click here.

How long after my DTS travel voucher is approved will I get paid?

within three business days
As a rule of thumb, DTS (in conjunction with your organization’s official accounting system) repays travelers within three business days of the Authorizing Official (AO) approving the traveler’s voucher*.

How long do military travel claims take?

According to a Navy release earlier this month, travel claims are taking twice as long as usual to be settled. Joint Travel Regulations, or JTR, require that travel claims be processed within 30 days of the date the service member’s travel ended, but due to the backlog, it’s currently taking TPC Memphis 60 to 70 days.

How do I submit my PCS travel voucher?

Log in to SmartVoucher with your CAC or myPay UserID and password. Select “Create New Voucher”, and follow the prompts to be on your way to create and submit your travel claim and supporting documents electronically. For help completing your Military PCS Vouchers click here.

What is DFAS myPay?

myPay is the online system operated by DFAS for military members, retirees and DOD civilian employees to access their pay information and make their own changes immediately with user-friendly technology.

How do I call DFAS from overseas?

Allows an international call to connect with a CA to place a call within the U.S….Contractors and Vendors Only.

DFAS Columbus Accounts Payable 800-756-4571 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET

How do I access myPay DFAS mil?

Just log in to myPay on your mobile browser. When you use myPay on your mobile web browser, you’ll use the same web address (mypay.dfas.mil), login ID, and password you use on your computer.

How do I fix my military pay?

There are three basic steps if you think your pay is wrong.

  1. Pull up your Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) to investigate what you were paid.
  2. Go to your finance folks and ask for their help.
  3. Ask your supervisor for help, and ask him or her to escalate it up the chain of command, if necessary.

How do I know if my DTS voucher is approved?

Check document status by logging in to DTS. Go to “Official Travel” vouchers or authorization, and then look in the “Sort by Status” column. Or, go to the digital signature page within the document. If you can’t access to DTS, contact your Defense Travel Administrator (DTA) to check the status of your document.

How much is an inconvenience claim?

POV inconvenience claims The government will reimburse you up to $30 per day for the first seven calendar days, not to exceed $210.