What is the most popular siding color for 2021?
Top Siding Colors For 2021
- White Siding. Standing the test of time white is a color that seems to never go out of style.
- Gray Siding. A New Englander favorite, gray has become a timeless color that homeowners love.
- Blue Siding. Blue has become a standout color!
- Green Siding.
Is there an app to see exterior house colors?
Picking a Color With Home Depot’s Project Color App We ended up using the ProjectColor app that Home Depot offers to finalize our exterior paint color. On the app, you can take a photo of your home and “test” colors right on it to see how the final product will look.
What color siding does not show dirt?
Light neutrals like grey, beige, sage and light blue are just as appealing to the eye, and those colors show much less dirt than stark white. You don’t want the next Michigan storm to make your home look dirty and dingy, so make sure you choose a color that can stand up to a little dirt.
Can you upload a picture of your house and try paint colors?
Picking a Color With Home Depot’s Project Color App We ended up using the ProjectColor app that Home Depot offers to finalize our exterior paint color. On the app, you can take a photo of your home and “test” colors right on it to see how the final product will look. Seriously, so cool!
Is it better to have light or dark siding?
Contrary to what you might think, smaller homes generally look better in darker hues, while larger homes are better suited in light tones. It’s all about the way that the siding makes the spaces stand out.
What is trending for exterior house colors?
Top 10 Exterior Paint Color Trends in 2022
- brown and white house with stairway up to door.
- dark gray home exterior pumpkin fall decor.
- small monochromatic home brick siding weathered wood.
- White wooden house garage yellow door.
- brick building with green and blue paint.
- modern home exterior with gray color scheme.
What is the new trend for siding?
Fiber cement siding is one of the latest developments in siding. Builders love that it is durable, low-maintenance and eco-friendly. Also, fiber cement siding comes very close to emulating natural wood grain, which adds another layer of texture and accent to the home’s exterior.