What is the mailing address for Tricare West?
When you need to file a paper claim for medical, pharmacy or dental services, send the claim to the correct claims filing address to avoid a delay in payment….Pharmacy Claims.
|Overseas (Active Duty)||TRICARE Active Duty Claims P.O. Box 7968 Madison, WI 53707-7968 www.tricare-overseas.com|
Where do I send Tricare West claims?
Contact the TRICARE EDI Help Desk for the West Region at 1-800-259-0264 or send an email to [email protected].
How do I contact TRICARE West?
1-844-866-WEST (1-844-866-9378) www.tricare-west.com
- Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. (Pacific time)
- Provider contracting and credentialing inquiries: Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (Pacific time)
- Provider locator services: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I file a claim with TRICARE?
- Fill out the TRICARE Claim Form. Download the Patient’s Request for Medical Payment (DD Form 2642).
- Include a Copy of the Provider’s Bill. Attach a readable copy of the provider’s bill to the claim form, making sure it contains the following:
- Submit the Claim.
- Check the Status of Your Claims.
How do I contact TriWest?
Call: 877-CCN-TRIW (226-8749) TriWest is pleased to offer options to help callers with hearing or speech disabilities communicate telephonically.
How do I contact TRICARE by provider?
- Country specific phone numbers.
What is Va TriWest?
TriWest is VA’s third party administrator for CCN Regions 4 and 5. CCN covers all U.S. states and territories with an established set of regional boundaries aligned to state borders to provide local flexibility and increased access to care.
How do I submit a claim to TriWest?
Paper claims should be submitted by mail to: TriWest VA CCN Claims, PO Box 108851, Florence, SC 29502-8851.
How do I bill TRICARE?
Is TRICARE Standard the same as TRICARE Select?
In 2018, TRICARE Select replaced TRICARE Standard and Extra. TRICARE Select is a self-managed, preferred provider network plan.
How do I contact the TriWest?
Is VA and TriWest the same?
General VA refers Veterans to community providers based on MISSION Act criteria, which are broader than PC3 criteria. TriWest is the primary customer service contact for Veterans. Customer Service VA is the primary customer service contact for Veterans.
How do I send my VA medical bills?
Pay by Check or Money Order
- Make the check or money order payable to “VA”
- Include the account number and payment stub.
- Go to the nearest VA medical center’s Agent Cashier’s Office or mail your payment to the following address: Department of Veterans Affairs. P.O. Box 3978. Portland, OR 97208-3978.