What is Management Reporter in GP?
Management Reporter is a powerful and flexible reporting tool that extends the value of financial data by providing timely financial and management reporting to business managers and report users. This reporting tool is replacing FRx for GL Financial reporting in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
How do I set up a management reporter?
Click Start, select Programs, select Microsoft Dynamics, select Management Reporter 2012, and then select Configuration Console to open the Management Reporter configuration console. Note: On Windows 8.0 or later, select the configuration console tile on the Start screen.
How do you do a management report?
Complete steps on how to prepare a Management Report
- Step 1: Plan before you start.
- Step 2: Invest in automated tools.
- Step 3: Use clear and objective language.
- Step 4: Tell a story to engage readers.
- Step 5: Define the metrics and KPIs to be used.
- Step 6: Establish a point of comparison.
How do I rebuild a Management Reporter data mart?
Back up the Management Reporter database.
- Log in to Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (you must have credentials that allow you access, typically the ‘sa’ user).
- Open the Databases dropdown and right click on ManagementReporter. Then go to Tasks>Backup.
- Choose the path you wish to save the back up to, add a .
How do you write a management report?
When writing a project management report, it is essential to keep the following in mind:
- Be concise and share results and outcomes: Don’t focus on details your stakeholders don’t need to know.
- Understand your audience: Make sure the project report is not too technical and avoid jargon.
What is management report PDF?
It will be used to identify the current status and issues of the specific areas in your company. This will also help in understanding the areas of improvement of the department or the company as a whole. You can use this management report pdf template that illustrates the issues of each department in your company.
What are the types of management report?
All reports can be exported into various file formats, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Business reports. Each TimeLog business report is based on one specific issue.
- Status reports.
- Process reports.
- Project portfolio reports.
- Analysis reports.
How do I restart Management Reporter services?
You can restart the services by going to the server where Management Reporter is installed and opening the Management Reporter Configuration Console. In the Configuration Console window, first click to Restart the Application Services and then Restart the Process Services as seen in the window below.