What is FlashAir?
FlashAir™ transfers your images from your camera to any wireless enabled device, instantly. Simple. The FlashAir™ SD card has embedded wireless LAN so you can automatically transfer images to your tablet, PC or smartphone without needing cables or adaptors.
How do I connect my FlashAir to my phone?
- Install the FlashAir App for Android.
- Insert the FlashAir into a device (e.g. digital still camera) which is compatible with the card capacity and the card type.
- Tap the app icon to open the app.
- The app connects to the FlashAir automatically.
How do I setup my FlashAir SD card?
To enable FlashAir support on your printer, go to Menu -> Settings -> SD Card and select FlshAir. Once you do this, you will see your FlashAir IP address in Menu -> Support as “FlashAir IP addr.” Write it down. The IP address can change based upon your network configuration and connected devices.
What is FlashAir password?
What’s the default password of FlashAir Wi-Fi? The default password is: 12345678.
How do I connect my Iphone to FlashAir?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Local Network and turn on FlashAir. (See Figure 3) You need to allow “FlashAir” to [find and connect to devices on your local network] to check its connection to a FlashAir Card. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > FlashAir. On [Allow Location Access], check [While Using the App].
How do I use a FlashAir memory card?
When you unpack the FlashAir™ SD Card the very first time you can immediately insert it into your camera and start taking pictures. Connect a remote host via Wireless WLAN with the FlashAir™ access point. Enter the default password of “12345678” and access the card with a browser using the address http://flashair/.
How do I find my FlashAir password?
I have forgotten the security key (password)
- Open the FlashAir utility.
- Select the “Card Setting” tab.
- Under “Wireless LAN Setting” enter a new password.
- Select “Apply”.
- Select “Yes” when prompted to save the web access settings.
How do I connect my FlashAir to my computer?
On the target device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone) that you are trying to connect to the FlashAir card with, go to the wireless settings and connect to the SSID (flashair_xxxxxxxx) of the FlashAir card. Open a browser on the target device and type in (or click) the URL http://flashair.
How do you use FlashAir camera?
Here’s how it works:
- Turn on your camera with the Toshiba FlashAir inside of it.
- Go to your phone or computer’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Wi-Fi network from your card (for the FlashAir, the default is flashair_randomalphanumericstring).
- Open up the Android, iOS or desktop app, and download your pictures.