What is brother Ptouch?
P-touch TZe tapes are the only tapes available that have a unique lamination, which makes the labels heat, cold, water, chemical and fade resistant (perfect for use outdoors, cold environments and near food). The Brother labels are extremely durable, have a professional finish and will outlast other labels.
How do Brother label makers work?
How does a thermal label printer work? As mentioned, there are two types of thermal printing – direct thermal and thermal transfer. Direct thermal printing uses a special thermochromic-coated paper, while the thermal transfer printing uses a heat-sensitive ribbon and is generally the go-to option for extra durability.
How do I adjust my Brother P-Touch label maker?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press the [Label] key ( / ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until [Label Length] is displayed.
- Press the [OK] key ( ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until your desired length is displayed. ( AUTO or 30 – 300 mm / 1.2″ – 12.0″)
- Press the [OK] key ( ) to apply the setting.
What is the difference between M tape and TZe tape?
Brother TZe standard laminated tapes offer the widest variety of color, styles, and sizes for your everyday home, home office, corporate and industrial needs. Brother M-Tape is non-laminated and should be used for indoor, temporary use. They are available in a variety of sizes and colours.
Do you need a laptop for a label printer?
Some label makers connect with a PC or Mac if you want to create custom designs that are easier on a desktop or laptop. There are also label makers that must be powered by a smartphone or tablet app via Bluetooth.
How do I print multiple labels on Brother P Touch?
How can I print multiple copies of a label?
- Press , then .
- Press or. until COPIES is displayed.
- Press or. until the desired number of copies is displayed (or use the number keys to type in the desired setting).
- Press (or. ).
- Press (or. ) to begin printing the specified number of copies.
How do I keep my brother P-touch from wasting tape?
How to Keep a Brother P-Touch From Wasting Tape
- Press the Power key located on the upper left side of the device.
- Press the “Function” key, located in the center of the P-Touch.
- Press the right arrow key until “Length” appears on the display, then press the Return key.
How do you change the Font size on a Brother P-touch extra label maker?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press the Function (Fn / F) key.
- Press the Cursor ( / ) key until “SIZE” is displayed.
- Press the OK key or the Enter key.
- Press the Cursor ( / ) key until your desired size is displayed.
- Press the OK key or the Enter key. The selected setting is applied to the entire text. Label image. Large. Medium.
What is the most versatile label maker?
The handheld and computer-compatible Brother – P-touch PT-D600 is the most versatile label maker as it has wide-ranging capacities on the machine itself, like 600 plus symbols and six different tape widths, and can be connected to a PC or Mac where you can import images and symbols to customize your labels as you like.