What is advice memo in Kerala PSC?
(An advice memo precedes the appointment letter. With the former the Kerala PSC advises a candidate or rank holder, who has a rank in the PSC list, about a job vacancy reported to it by government departments or organisations.) Sakeer also detailed the number of advice memos sent for different rank lists.
How can I login to Kerala PSC?
Follow the steps given below to login to Kerala PSC Visit the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi, https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/, on your web browser. Fill the asked information, that is, the Login ID, password, and the Captcha. After entering all the details, click on the ‘Login’ button.
How can I change my phone number in Kerala PSC thulasi?
How to Change Your Registered Mobile Number On Kerala PSC Portal
- Login to your profile using the user ID and Password you have created at the time of one-time registration.
- Click on Profile Home.
- To Change the Registered Mobile number, click on Mobile Phone Number.
- To change the mobile number, click on the edit button.
How many attempts are there in Kerala PSC?
There is no restriction on the number of attempts that one can take for the Kerala PSC degree level exam.
What will happen if I don’t attend PSC exam?
The essence is that if it is found that he missed the exam for a clear reason, he will be exempted from harsh action. At the same time, even if false information is given regarding education and work experience, strong action will be taken.
How long does PSC take to shortlist?
The process depends on the urgency of filling up the position, but it normally takes a period of three months for shortlisting and for interviews to be carried out.
How do I access thulasi?
Steps: Login to PSC Thulasi Website Profile – Kerala PSC Login Logout
- Step 1: Open the Kerala PSC Thulasi website in your web browser.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID, Password, and Access code given in the login form.
- Step 3: After entering your login details, now click on the Login button.
How can I open Kerala PSC thulasi account?
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
- Visit the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Registered User Login”, the registered users can login and new users can sign up for a new registration.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A new registration will apear on the screen.
How can I edit my personal details in PSC thulasi?
If your applications are not under process then you can edit your PSC Profile by login to your “Thulasi” account. You can find the “My Profile” tab on your Home Page. Click on that tab and on the landing page you can edit your profile.
What happens if PSC exam is not attended?
Is NoC required for Kerala PSC?
Govt employees no longer need NoC to apply for PSC exams, No objection Certificate, Government employee, Kerala PSC.
Is Malayalam necessary for Kerala PSC?
As per a current rule non-Malayalis coming from other states will be recruited for government jobs in Kerala only after clearing Malayalam test. This provision is now being extended to Malayalis who do not know Malayalam. The decision to make Malayalam mandatory for government jobs was taken way back in 2013.
How do I login to my PSC profile?
Steps: Login to PSC Thulasi Website Profile – Kerala PSC Login Logout. Step 1: Open the Kerala PSC Thulasi website in your web browser. Step 2: Enter your User ID, Password, and Access code given in the login form.
Where can I find PSC thulasi account in Kerala?
In case any candidate will have not to recover with using above all methods they will have a chance to recover their user ID and Password with Dialing Kerala PSC help desk to 0471 2554000 and give your registration details like submitted name, mobile number and etc,.. the KPSC Tulasi Help desk representative will track …
How do I update my PSC profile?
Can I delete my PSC account?
Access – Deactivate User
- Log into PMS and click on the ‘Account Maintenance’.
- Select the ‘Account Maintenance’ option.
- Select the ‘Deactivate User’ option.