What is a SNCF voucher?
We offer digital vouchers as part of our 30-minute on-time guarantee. They’re convenient, easy to use and eco-friendly. Learn more about our G30 guarantee.
Does SNCF have student discount?
The SNCF offers discounted fares for school pupils, students and apprentices, and Carte Jeune card holders.
How do I use a SNCF voucher?
If you want to book a ticket on SNCF Connect using an SNCF purchase voucher/travel voucher, you have two options on the booking form: 1. You can add your code to your passenger profile by clicking on “Complete my profile”, then launch your search.
How do I add a voucher to Trainline?
Enter your travelling details, the number of passengers, and railcards if available, from the Trainline website. Click on ‘More Options’ and scroll down to find the promo code box. Enter your voucher code in the box and click on ‘Get times and dates’ to view the fare options. Complete your booking and payment.
How do Paris students travel?
Transportation in Paris
- Metro Tickets. Students may opt to buy one metro ticket or 10 tickets in a “carnet” at a reduced price.
- Navigo Pass. This is a monthly pass, allowing you to benefit from unlimited travel within Paris, and the suburbs if needed.
- Carte Imagine’R.
Is it okay to buy a ticket on the train?
It is no longer possible to buy the full range of tickets on board a train. Like all train companies*, you must buy a ticket before you board, or risk getting a penalty fare. Only undiscounted Anytime fares will be available from the conductor** – note that these are more expensive than purchasing before you travel.
How do I use a rail travel voucher?
How can I use them? They can be exchanged for ticket(s) to travel on National Rail services. They can be exchanged at station booking offices or on board services that permit ticket sales. Change cannot be given if the cost of the ticket(s) purchased is less than the value of voucher(s) tendered.
How can I get discount train tickets?
How to avail offers
- Go to IRCTC website (irctc.co.in) or the app.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Fill in your travel details.
- Enter captcha code and click on proceed to payment.
- In the payment mode, choose the e-wallet options.
- In wallet category, choose either from Paytm, Freecharge or Mobikwik to avail the offer.