What HP printers use 12A?
About this product
- Compatible with: HP LaserJet 1010, 1010w, 1012, 1015, 1018, 1018s, 1020, 1020 Plus, 1022, 1022n, 1022nw, 3015, 3020, 3030, 3050, 3050z, 3052, 3055, M1005 MFP, M1319 MFP, M1319f MFP.
- Standard toner cartridge yields up to 2000 pages.
What printer uses 12A?
Original HP 12A Black Toner Cartridge | Works with HP LaserJet 1010, 1020, 3015, 3020, 3030, 3050 Series; HP LaserJet MFP M1005, M1319 Series | Q2612A.
Is LaserJet M404n wireless?
A: No this is not a wireless printer. A: No, it will not print 2 sided. A: Preinstalled HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M404n printer would last about 1,500 pages.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro M404n to Wi-Fi?
- Step one: Enable Wi-Fi Direct from the printer control panel. To get started, use the printer control panel to turn on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Step two: Configure Wi-Fi Direct settings (optional)
- Step three: Connect and print.
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro M404n?
HP LaserJet Pro M304-M305, M404-M405 – Setting up the printer (hardware)
- Step one: Unpack the printer.
- Step two: Load Tray 2.
- Stepthree: Connect the network cable (optional)
- Step four: Connect the power cable and turn on the printer.
- Step five: Set up the control panel.
- Step six: Verify the printer functions.
How many prints can a 12A cartridge print?
12A Toner Cartridge 3000 to 4000* Pages Print Capacity.
How many pages can I print with laser printer?
Page yield is number of pages a printer can churn out using a single cartridge. You can check the page yield details on the cartridge box. Most toner cartridge specify this to be approximately 2,000 to 4,000 pages.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to Wi-Fi?
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network, and then enter the password to complete the connection. Note:
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro M404n?
Locate the printer’s IP address on the printer control panel. From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon or the Ethernet icon to view the printer’s IP address or host name.
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro printer to my computer?
Your printer should have been packaged with a USB cable regardless of whether it is a wireless or wired printer. Plug the cable into your printer and your computer’s USB port. The direct linking should trigger your computer to recognize the printer and start up the software needed to complete the installation.