What can you make out of a Ziploc bag?
12 Ways to Reuse Plastic Ziplock Bags
- 1) Use it as packaging to send something to someone else! The Green Kid Crafts kits come in ziplock resealable bags.
- 2) Zip-lock baggie Ice Cream!
- 3) Cold packs.
- 4) No-mess finger painting.
- 5) Sensory Tracing Pad.
- 6) Personalized Gift Bags.
- 7) Fly Repellent.
- 8) Snow Globe Craft.
What can I use instead of a pencil case?
If you want a smaller pencil case, you can use an empty toilet paper tube instead. You will only be able to keep small items in it, like erasers or crayons, however.
What can you do with old ziplock bags?
Yes, it’s true, Ziploc® brand bags are recyclable. Really! Just look for the bin next time you’re at your local participating store. Your used Ziploc® brand bags (clean and dry) go in the same bins as those plastic shopping bags.
What are tiny baggies used for?
Tiny plastic baggies or burnt cigarette wrappers are used to hold heroin, cocaine, marijuana, crack, ecstasy, or pills. If you notice a powder residue inside, the culprit is most likely heroin or cocaine.
How do you make a plastic bottle pencil case?
- Measure the size of the items going inside the case and cut the bottoms of two bottles off to half of that measurement.
- Wrap the zipper around the cut edge of the bottle to measure the appropriate length.
- Cut a small rectangle of felt and glue it onto the cut end of the zipper to seal and cover it.
How do you make a corner bookmark out of duct tape?
- Cut out two 2.5 in. squares from card stock.
- On one square, draw a line corner to corner. Cut along the line to make two triangles.
- Cover the other square in Duck Tape®.
- Place a 3.5 in.
- Place the triangle on your square, folding over the excess tape over the edges of the square.