What are some good high thoughts?
30 Best Stoner Thoughts
- Who decided the alphabet was in alphabetical order?
- If oranges are orange, why are limes not called “greens”?
- What does water taste like?
- If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?
- Can you daydream at night?
- If someone dies in a living room, is it still a living room?
What are some trippy thoughts?
Weird shower thoughts
- Your inner scream will never run out of breath.
- Do fish in water have a secret existence that includes going to school, hanging around, studying, and getting married?
- Would there be vehicles if everyone used roller skates instead of their feet, or would they all go rollerblading?
Why do you have weird thoughts in the shower?
It’s a chemical in your brain that affects your emotions, and it gets triggered when we do things like exercising, listening to music, and taking warm showers. Our brains are also more likely to come up with quick thoughts when we’re relaxed, and few places in the house are more relaxing than the shower.
What is a high thought?
High thoughts are ideas that provide a different perspective on the mundane facts and activities of regular life.
What do you say when you’re high?
23 Ways to say you’re High
- Higher than a bats ass.
- Baked beans.
- Putting on a green sweater.
How do you talk to someone when they’re high?
“The best advice is to calm them down,” she says. “Tell them it’ll pass with time—that it’s okay. Reassure the person having the bad reaction.” But if someone is having bad high to the point where they’re being combative, Sussman says, move them into a space where they can’t hurt themselves—or you.
What do you think about while high?
Highdeas: 20 Deep Questions to Ask Your Friends When You’re High
- What is your very first memory?
- Is there time, or just movement?
- Who gets the middle armrest?
- How do you know your memories are real?
- Who from history is an actual wizard?
- What was your favorite age?
- Where would you most like to live off-grid?
What is a dark thought?
Your thoughts may have dark or violent themes like hurting yourself or someone else. Often, they’re just harmless, repetitive thoughts that you have no intention of acting on. You don’t even want them in your head. And they’ll pass in time.
Why do people get good ideas in the shower?
Showers are a safe place that provides “a dopamine high, relaxed state, and distracted mind,” factors that are ideal for the creativity and idea formation. Dopamine, critical to creativity, is released when we’re relaxed, feeling great, listening to music, exercising, and yes, taking a shower.
Does everyone have shower thoughts?
You’re not alone. You’re just one of the millions who has experienced what’s popularly referred to as a shower thought.
What do you talk about when your stoned?
Is it OK to have dark thoughts?
This is normal. In fact several well-conducted studies have discovered that close to 100% of the general population has intrusive and disturbing thoughts, images or ideas. These can range from the mild and odd, to the graphic and horrifying*.
What are some deep dark thoughts?
18 ‘Dark’ Thoughts You’re Not the Only One Having
- ‘I’m failing at everything. ‘
- ‘I have no purpose. ‘
- ‘They’ll never care about you in the same way you care about them. ‘
- ‘My life is going to end at any moment. ‘
- ‘Everyone will leave me. ‘
- ‘My loved ones will die. ‘
- ‘I’m not going to get better. ‘
- ‘I’m not worth it. ‘
Why am I so creative in the shower?
Why is this the case? Showers are a safe place that provides “a dopamine high, relaxed state, and distracted mind,” factors that are ideal for the creativity and idea formation. Dopamine, critical to creativity, is released when we’re relaxed, feeling great, listening to music, exercising, and yes, taking a shower.
What are shower thoughts?
noun. informal. a sudden idea that occurs to a person during an unconnected mundane activity.
Do showers spark creativity?
We did a multinational study and found that people reported more creative inspiration in their showers than they did at work. That’s really telling about how we think and find creativity.” practices that allow you to get in touch with yourself and understand your body, your feelings, and your thoughts.
How can I have fun while high?
Fun things to do while high with friends or a partner
- Go for a high-ke.
- Go to a music festival or local concert.
- Paint and Puff with The Paint Sesh.
- Bust out the Video Games.
- Play Cards.
- Visit an art gallery, museum or exhibit.
- Play Frisbee at a park.
- Have a Stoner Movie Marathon.