What are 6 examples of output?
Examples of Output Devices
- Monitor. The monitor is an example of a visual output device.
- Projector. The projector, as the name suggests, projects the data on a big surface or screen.
- Video Card. Yet another example of visual output devices is a video card.
- Braille Reader.
- Sound Card.
What are output devices with examples?
An output device allows data to be transmitted by the computer in a human-friendly form, for example, sound being played through a speaker.
- Monitor – The main output device of a computer.
- Printer – Used to print information on paper.
- Speaker – Converts digital signals into audible sound waves.
What are the 20 example of input device?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What are examples of output?
An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard. Without some type of output that a human could see, feel, or hear, a human could not interact with the computer. In the picture, the bottom half shows data sent from a computer to a printer.
What are the 20 output devices of computer?
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- Head Phone.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
What is example of output?
Output is defined as the act of producing something, the amount of something that is produced or the process in which something is delivered. An example of output is the electricity produced by a power plant. An example of output is producing 1,000 cases of a product.
What are the examples of output?
Examples of output on a computer
- Digital music files.
- Digitized speech.
- Screen reader.
- Speech synthesis.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
Examples of Input Devices
- Keyboard. The keyboard is a prominent example of input devices.
- Mouse. A mouse is primarily a pointing device that takes the guided motion by the user as an input.
- Magnetic Ink Character Reader (MICR)
- Touch Screen.