Is there any app which can translate Urdu into English?
Lingvanex translation applications will help you any time! Our applications that work on various devices – android, iOS, MacBook, smart assistants from Google, Amazon Alexa, and Microsoft Cortana, smartwatches, any browsers – will help translate from English into Urdu anywhere!
Which app is best to translate Urdu to English?
Google Translate Google Translate is one best app for translation in your Android phones or iPhone. The Google Translate app is comes with same features as its website. You can translate over 100 languages from this app local and International both.
How can I translate a paragraph from English to Urdu?
Our English to Urdu Translation Tool is powered by Google Translation API. You can start typing on the left-hand text area and then click on the “Translate” button. Our app then translates your English word, phrase, or sentence into Urdu.
How can I change Urdu Whatsapp to English?
How to translate messages
- Go to Google Play and download Google Translator if you don’t already have it ;
- Open the Google app, click on the “three lines” symbol, and choose “Settings” from the menu;
- Press “Tap to translate,” then enable the key next to “Activate,” then tap “Activate” on the new screen;
How can I translate a PDF file from Urdu to English?
Google Translate PDF Files for Free
- Access the Translate Document tool.
- Choose the language to translate from and to.
- Click “Choose File” and then the blue “Translate” button.
- Let Google work its magic.
- You’ll get a pop-up with the PDF file translated.
How can I translate a picture for free?
Translate what you find through your camera
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- If needed, choose the language you want to translate to and from. From: At the bottom left, choose a language or tap Detect language .
- Tap Camera Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.