Is there a pop-up blocker for Firefox?
Firefox allows you to control both pop-ups and pop-unders in Firefox Settings . Pop-up blocking is turned on by default, so you don’t have to worry about enabling it to prevent pop-ups from appearing in Firefox.
What is the Best Pop-Up Blocker for Firefox?
Top 5 Best Free Ad Blockers & Pop-Up Blockers
- uBlock Origin. Released in 2014, uBlock Origin is an effective browser extension tool for blocking ads, including pop-ups.
- AdBlock Plus.
- Stands Fair Adblocker.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Firefox?
FIREFOX (MAC) Select Preferences from the Firefox menu. Select the Privacy and Security tab. To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Block pop-up windows box below Permissions. To allow specific pop-ups, click Exceptions and enter the URL(s).
How do I turn on Pop-up Blocker for Firefox?
Click the hamburger menu button (an icon with three horizontal lines) in the upper right of your browser window and select Settings. Select Privacy & Security in the left navigation panel. Scroll down to the Permissions section. Check the box next to Block pop-up windows to completely disable all pop-ups.
How do I change pop-up settings in Firefox?
Launch the Firefox browser on your computer and tap on the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen. Click on Settings and select the Privacy and Security section. Scroll down and disable the checkbox in front of Block Pop-Up windows.
How do I add tools to Firefox?
Turn on the Menu bar or Bookmarks toolbar
- Click the menu button. , click More Tools… and choose Customize Toolbar….
- Click the Toolbars dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen and choose the toolbars you want to display.
- Click the Done button.
How do I permanently remove ads from Firefox?
- Launch Firefox.
- Click the “Firefox” menu button and select “Add-ons.”
- Type “FlashBlock” in the “Search All Add-ons” text box and then press “Enter.”
- Click “Install” and restart Firefox. All Flash elements, including advertisements, will now be blocked.