How long is Zojirushi warranty?
ZOJIRUSHI AMERICA CORPORATION (‘ZOJIRUSHI’) warrants this product against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. Commercial products have a six month warranty from the date of purchase.
How do I contact Zojirushi?
(800) 733-6270Zojirushi / Customer service
Where is Zojirushi serial number?
*Serial Number: Located on the silver label at the bottom or back of your product. Please enter 0000 if you are not inquiring about a specific product.
How do I fix my Zojirushi rice cooker?
Zojirushi Rice Cooker Not Working
- Step 1: Verify the Rice Cooker Is Plugged In.
- Step 2: The Rice Pot Switch.
- Step 3: Flatten the Rice Pot Bottom.
- Step 4: Verify It Worked.
How do I change the battery in my Zojirushi rice cooker?
- Step 1 Get Started. Un-plug the Rice Cooker.
- Step 2 Remove Bottom of Rice Cooker. Remove 4 screws from the bottom.
- Step 3 Fold Out Top Circuit Board. You can now see the circuit board with battery.
- Step 4 Unsolder the old battery.
- Step 5 Solder in new battery.
- Step 6 Reassemble and test.
How do I troubleshoot my rice cooker?
Steps how to determine the cause problem
- Check if electricity can flow. It is possible that the electricity is not delivered to the rice cooker.
- Check the power cord. Power cord serves as the passage of electricity from source to our rice cooker.
- Check the thermal fuse.
- Check the heating element.
How does a rice cooker diagnose faults and defects?
Can I make popcorn in my rice cooker?
Using a rice cooker to make popcorn is no more dangerous than using any other oil based popcorn-popping method, however – just remember to exercise caution.
Is Tiger and Zojirushi the same?
The Zojirushi rice cooker has a larger capacity than the Tiger. If you’re cooking a lot of rice, you might prefer the larger volume of the Zojirushi. However, the Tiger’s 5.5-cup (1 liter) capacity will easily serve a family of four.
How do you replace a lithium battery in a Zojirushi rice cooker?
What is Uncle Roger famous for?
Nigel Ng Kin-ju (/ˈnaɪdʒəl əŋ/; born 15 March 1991), better known by his online persona Uncle Roger, is a Malaysian stand-up comedian and internet celebrity based in London, England.
Should you wash rice?
Why You Should Always Wash Rice. The reason for washing rice (or any food, for that matter) is cleanliness. Rinsing rice removes dirt, dust, debris, chemicals, and bugs—in short, you’re getting rid of the types of things you probably don’t want to eat in your finished rice dish.
Can you cook hamburger in a rice cooker?
It may seem strange, but cooking burgers in a rice cooker results in juicy, tender patties perfect for a weeknight meal.