How long is a USTA membership good for?
Your Family membership will be good for each individual through the term of the membership (1, 3, or 5 year). When a membership expires, each individual on the Family membership will have to obtain their own membership. We will no longer allow family members to be added to an existing Family membership.
Is USTA account free?
Individual Memberships Now, Juniors can become members at no cost. USTA Adult Members will enjoy additional benefits and get discounts or early access to tickets to pro tennis events, travel, entertainment, and more.
Does USTA membership include tennis magazine?
All Adult, Family (one copy sent to HOH), Senior members and Organizations who purchased a membership or renewed prior to January 1, 2022, will continue to receive TENNIS Magazine throughout the duration of their membership.
What do USTA junior levels mean?
The rating scale for junior players is shown in tenths, starting with 1.0, which is the lowest, progressing to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc., until you reach 7.0, which is the highest rating. Are Ratings for Adult Tennis Players Different than those for Junior Players? For adult players the rating scale is shown in .
How do I extend my USTA membership?
Renew USTA Membership
- On USTA.com page, select desired membership option.
- Review Membership Information.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Check box to agree to USTA Membership Terms & Conditions.
- When ready, click Proceed To Checkout.
- Review all personal information.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Review and Submit Order.
How much does USTA League cost?
$44 a year
How much does it cost to play USTA league? To participate in USTA league, you need to be a USTA member. Membership is currently $44 a year (as of 1/1/2022).
How do I get a USTA account?
USTA Account Creation
- Click CHOOSE for path that best describes you: Players & Parents or Teachers, Organizers & Facility Operators.
- To create an account, fill out all *required fields.
- Click CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
What is USTA membership?
Becoming a USTA Member gives you access to USTA sanctioned leagues and tournaments, an opportunity to qualify for a national rating and ranking, and a chance to compete in local and national championships. There are so many ways to play for members of all ages and abilities.
How do I buy a USTA membership?
Purchase USTA Membership
- Go to USTA.COM.
- In upper right corner, click blue JOIN button.
- Choose best membership plan.
- Choose membership length option.
- Login to USTA.com with email and password.
How do I check my USTA membership status?
If you are not able to sign in, please contact USTA Customer Care for assistance.
- Login to USTA.com with email and password.
- In upper right corner, select profile picture.
- Click PROFILE.
- Under Personal Information, locate USTA Number. Note: You can also click on the MEMBERSHIP tab to locate your USTA account number as well.
How do you get on a USTA team?
- Click on “PLAYER REGISTRATION” on your Team Page.
- Pay the non-refundable league fee of $30.
- Beginning with 2017 Leagues, if a player has not played for a team and or received a default win, the player will automatically receive a credit of $27 within two weeks of the end of the local league season.
How do I get a USTA number for my child?
Both parent and child do not have an account:
- Go to USTA Account Creation to create your own account.
- Click on FAMILY tab.
- Select ADD A CHILD.
- Enter child’s information.
- Check box to confirm you are the legal parent or guardian of child.
- Click SUBMIT.
- If membership is required, select any junior membership option.
How does USTA make money?
Designed to operate as a true sports marketing, entertainment and media group, Professional Tennis generates – through television, sponsorship, ticket sales, merchandising and digital media – significant revenue for funding the USTA mission and works to increase the popularity of the pro game to positively affect …
What is a good UTR for a 14 year old?
The top players and top teams are still at 12/13 UTR, but lower lineup players on weaker teams may be 8/9 UTR levels. On the women’s side, 11+ UTR is necessary for top D1 players. Highly recruited mid major players are 9+ UTR level players.
How do you get sponsored in junior tennis?
A junior player who wants sponsorship needs to be performing well and playing at the big events, where the sponsors will get maximum exposure. Provided a junior player is performing at a high level, the first step is to contact the brand through their website or phone number.