How install and configure Glpi in Ubuntu?
How to Install GLPI ITSM Platform on Ubuntu 18.04 | 16.04 with…
- Step 1: Install Apache2 HTTP.
- Step 2: Install MariaDB Database Server.
- Step 3: Install PHP 7.2 and Related Modules.
- Step 4: Create GLPI Database.
- Step 5: Download GLPI Latest Release.
- Step 6: Configure Apache2.
- Step 7: Enable the GLPI and Rewrite Module.
How do I use Glpi?
How To Install GLPI on Ubuntu 20.04/18.04
- Features of GLPI. Here are the top features of GLPI.
- Step 1: Update Ubuntu.
- Step 2: Install MariaDB database server.
- Step 3: Install PHP and Apache.
- Step 4: Download and Install GLPI on Ubuntu 20.04/18.04.
- Step 5: Finish GLPI installation.
How do I install Fusion inventory plugin in Glpi?
Go to your GLPI, from the menu click on Configuration 1 -> Plugins 2 to access the plugin administration. You should see the FusionInventory 1 plugin, click on the Install 2 button. You must now Activate for the plugin, click on the Activate 1 button. Check the status of the plugin 1.
What is GLPI installation?
GLPI is a free (as in “free speech” not as in “free beer”!) asset and helpdesk management solution accessible from a web browser built to manage all you asset management issues, from hardware components and software inventories management to user helpdesk management. Prerequisites. Web server.
Where is GLPI installed?
Files and directories locations
- GLPI stores some data in the files directory, the database access configuration is stored in the config directory, etc.
- Our GLPI instance will be installed in /var/www/glpi , a specific virtual host in the web server configuration will reflect this path.
What is FusionInventory agent?
The FusionInventory Agent is a generic multi-platform agent. It can perform a large array of management tasks, such as local inventory, software deployment or network discovery. It can be used either standalone, or in combination with a compatible server (OCS Inventory, GLPI, OTRS, Uranos, …)
How do I check my GLPI version?
GLPI – Check for a newer version not working You can find the feature under found in Administration > Maintenance or Setup > Automatic action > checkupdate. I’ve tested the feature on a few different builds I have running at various sites. 0.84. 8 = A new version is available: 0.85.
How do I install Fusion inventory plugin in GLPI?
How do I update Fusion inventory?
- Connect to GLPI.
- Go in the menu Setup > Plugins.
- Update the plugin FusionInventory.
- Activate FusionInventory.
How do I update my Glpi to latest version?
- Go to the official website https://glpi-project.org/downloads/ and download the latest version.
- Unzip the archive and sending its contents to the server.
How do I install Fusion inventory in Glpi?
How do I transfer GLPI to new server?
2 – Dump the GLPI database (Administration > Data > SQL Dump) and then save it locally. 3 – Copy the GLPI directory from the web-root of the old server to the new web server. 4 – Check that the permissions on the new folders and files match the old ones.