How do you write Navy Fitrep?
Write down everything that might qualify as an accomplishment that occurred during the reporting period:
- Significant qualifications earned.
- Awards received.
- Professional achievments.
- Educational accomplishments (Navy schools, correspondence courses, and civilian courses)
- Collateral duties.
- Command and community involvement.
What is a Navy Fitrep?
A Fitness Report (FITREP) is an evaluation form used by the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps. Navy officers are given Fitness Reports, while Navy chief petty officers (E-7 to E-9) are given “Chief EVALs” and Navy sailors E-6 and below are issued Evaluation Reports (EVALs).
What are Evals in the Navy?
The purpose and goal of the Navy Eval is to accurately and fully describe performance. This is often accomplished by listing the notable achievements of the person being rated. While listing significant achievements does provide some insight into a person’s capabilities, it doesn’t provide the whole picture.
What is Rsca in the Navy?
Individual trait average (ITA) and reporting senior cumulative average (RSCA) will be used to determine RSCA PMA for Sailors competing for advancement for E-6 and E-7. This change is intended to reward our most talented Sailors who display sustained superior performance.
How do you write a brag sheet?
What should I put in a brag sheet?
- Your name and contact information.
- Your school information (name, expected graduation date)
- Your GPA.
- Your standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, PSAT, etc.)
- Activities you have participated in and when.
- Work experience and when.
- Any awards you have won (academic, athletic, etc.)
How many points is a Navy Movsm award worth?
3 Points = Navy and Marine Corps Medal, Bronze Star Medal, Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal (Strike/Flight), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal.
What does PMA mean in the Navy?
It has your performance mark average (PMA), your passed-not-advanced (PNA) points, your standard score, your time in rate and how well you did on various sections on your exam.” Your PMA uses only the Promotion Recommendation block (Block 45) from evaluations in the current paygrade.