How do you cite Marx Das Kapital?
How to cite “Das Kapital” by Karl Marx
- APA. Marx, K. (1996). Das Kapital (F. Engels, Ed.). Regnery Publishing.
- Chicago. Marx, Karl. 1996. Das Kapital. Edited by Friedrich Engels. Washington, D.C., DC: Regnery Publishing.
- MLA. Marx, Karl. Das Kapital. Edited by Friedrich Engels, Regnery Publishing, 1996.
How do you cite Marx in MLA?
- MLA. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. The Essentials of Marx; The Communist Manifesto, by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels; Wage-Labor and Capital; Value, Price and Profit, and Other Selections, by Karl Marx.
- APA. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. ( 1926).
- Chicago. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883.
How do you cite the Communist Manifesto in MLA?
- MLA. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. The Communist Manifesto. London ; Chicago, Ill. :Pluto Press, 1996.
- APA. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. ( 1996). The Communist manifesto. London ; Chicago, Ill. : Pluto Press,
- Chicago. Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. The Communist Manifesto. London ; Chicago, Ill. :Pluto Press, 1996.
Is Das Kapital the same as capital?
Das Kapital, also known as Capital: A Critique of Political Economy or sometimes simply Capital (German: Das Kapital.
Is Marx Capital public domain?
First, it is important to note that though the original writing of Marx and Engels is in the public domain, these translations are not. Older translations exist, and thus there are many editions available offline and on of, for instance Capital and the Communist Manifesto, but the L&W claim to copyright is valid.
How do you cite Marx Harvard?
Harvard (18th ed.) MARX, K., & ENGELS, F. (1967). Capital; a critique of political economy. New York, International Publishers.
Can you cite Marxists org?
In the case of editorial material or text from the Marxists Internet Archive Encyclopedia of Marxism, then you will need to cite the URL, the date accessed and credit “Marxists Internet Archive.”
How do I cite The Communist Manifesto 1848?
1848 – Progress Publishers – Moscow Your Bibliography: Marx, K. and Engel, F., 1848. Communist Manifesto. 1st ed.
Is Das Kapital easy to read?
Marx had already set out his ideas on class struggle – how the workers of the world would seize power from the ruling elites – in the Communist Manifesto and other writings. Das Kapital is an attempt to give these ideas a grounding in verifiable fact and scientific analysis. It is not an easy read.
When was Das Kapital published?
September 14, 1867Capital: Critique of Political Economy / Originally published
How do you cite Marx manuscripts?
How to cite “Economic and philosophic manuscripts of 1844” by Karl Marx
- APA. Marx, K. (2007). Economic and philosophic manuscripts of 1844 (M.
- Chicago. Marx, Karl. 2007. Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844.
- MLA. Marx, Karl. Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844.
Is Marxists org reliable?
Today the Marxists Internet Archive is a recognized repository for both Marxist and non-Marxist writers. It is listed in the OCLC WorldCat catalog, and has been selected for archiving by institutions such as the British Library, Ireland’s University College Cork, and the US Library of Congress.
What is Marxism Marxist org?
Marxism is a general theory of the world in which we live, and of human society as a part of that world. It takes its name from Karl Marx (1818-1883), who, together with Friedrich Engels (1820-1895), worked out the theory during the middle and latter part of last century.
Is Das Kapital The Communist Manifesto?
In 1848, he published The Communist Manifesto with Friedrich Engels and was exiled to London, where he wrote the first volume of Das Kapital and lived the rest of his life.
How do you cite Das Kapital in MLA?
Das Kapital. Edited by Friedrich Engels. Washington, D.C., DC: Regnery Publishing. Formatted according to the MLA handbook 8 th edition. Simply copy it to the Works Cited page as is. If you need more information on MLA citations check out our MLA citation guide or start citing with the BibGuru MLA citation generator. Marx, Karl. Das Kapital.
What is Karl Marx’s main idea in Das Kapital?
Das Kapital, (German: Capital) one of the major works of the 19th-century economist and philosopher Karl Marx (1818–83), in which he expounded his theory of the capitalist system, its dynamism, and its tendencies toward self-destruction. He described his purpose as to lay bare “the economic law of motion…
What is the purpose of Das Kapital?
Das Kapital. He described his purpose as to lay bare “the economic law of motion of modern society.” The first volume was published in Berlin in 1867; the second and third volumes, edited by his collaborator Friedrich Engels (1820–95), were published posthumously in 1885 and 1894, respectively.
What happens to the working class according to Das Kapital?
Ultimately, according to Das Kapital, the “capitalist class becomes unfit to rule, because it is incompetent to assure an existence to its slave within his slavery.” Consequently, the capitalist system collapses, and the working class inherits economic and political power.