How do you change mouse sensitivity in Fallout 4?
If these steps haven’t resolved the issue, try the following to disable mouse acceleration in your game’s preferences file.
- Locate your game’s files.
- Open the file “fallout_default.ini”
- Find the line “bBackground Mouse = 0” and change the “0” value to “1”
How do I fix the mouse in Fallout 4?
More videos on YouTube
- Launch Fallout 4 and click “Options.”
- Configure the options to your liking.
- Navigate to \My Documents\My Games\Fallout4\.
- Create a backup of Fallout4Prefs.ini (copy/paste locally)
- Right-click Fallout4Prefs.
- Edit the file.
- Change iPresentInterval=1 to iPresentInterval=0.
- Save & close the file.
Why is my mouse sensitivity so high?
Check Mouse Settings Click Start, then head to Settings > Devices. On the left pane menu, select Mouse. Use the slider to adjust the cursor speed. You should notice the change in real-time.
How do I fix high mouse sensitivity?
How do I make my mouse sensor less sensitive?
In the view of Category, click Hardware and Sound. Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse. Click the Pointer Options tab. In the Motion section, move the slider to adjust your mouse pointer’s speed — move the slider to the left to slow down your mouse or to the right to speed up your mouse.
How do I stop my mouse from smoothing?
Step 1: Open up your Start Menu and type in “mouse”. Click on Mouse. Step 2: Go to the Pointer Options tab and uncheck Enhance pointer precision. Step 3: Click Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse to 400 DPI?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on the ”Settings” button.
- Click on the ”Devices” option in the settings menu.
- Click on the ”Mouse” option and click on “Additional mouse” options.
- A window will open. Now, click on the ”Pointer” option and move the slider to make changes in the DPI.