How do you call umniah?
For more information, visit www.umniah.com or www.Facebook/umniah or @umniah on Twitter and Instagram, or @umniahjo on SnapChat or call Umniah at 07-88001333.
How do I change my Umniah router password?
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE WI-FI PASSWORD ON MY HOME 4G ROUTER?
- Go to 192.168.1.1.
- Enter “user” in the username and password fields.
- Select the “Wi-Fi” icon.
- Select “Multiple SSID”
- Enter the new password in the “Key Pass Phrase” field and enter the new network name in the “Network Name SSID”
- Click “Apply”
How do I check my balance on Umniah?
HOW DO I KNOW MY REMAINING CREDIT OR BUNDLE DETAILS?
- Dial *133#
- Or dial *1333#, select “Mobile Services”, then select “inquiries” then “Prices and Tariffs” then “Account Details” then “Remaining Credit and Validity” and you’ll receive a text with all the details.
How do I stop flash messages in Umniah?
HOW CAN I STOP RECEIVING ADDITIONAL SERVICES MESSAGES (CONTENT MESSAGES)? Dial *1333#, then select “Mobile Services” then select “Services” then “Additional Services”.
How do I control my MiFi?
Controlling who connects to your MiFi
- First you need to log in to your device’s Admin Dashboard. Open your favorite browser and go to 192.168.
- User username “admin” and password “admin” to log into the Dashboard.
- Once you’re in the Dashboard, navigate to “Home” and click on Connected Devices.
Why is my MiFi not connecting?
Check with your service provider for details. If there is no light, it means that the device is not receiving power, and you need to connect the MiFi charging port to a computer, smart plug or wall charger (AC). A red light universally means that all signals to the MiFi have been blocked.
Why does my MiFi say no Internet access no data connection?
Restart your mobile hotspot (MiFi, smartphone, tablet, etc.). Sometimes that’s all you need. If you have Internet access from other devices connected to the same mobile hotspot, restart the computer or other devices you get the “No Internet access” error on.
How do I reset my MiFi password?
If the password for your MiFi has been changed and you don’t know what it is, you can do a factory reset to restore the password to “admin”. Turn on the MiFi. Insert a straightened paper clip into the small hole on the bottom of the MiFi, and hold it there for 5 seconds. The LED lights should turn off.
Why is my MiFi not connecting to the internet?
Troubleshooting MiFi Setup. Verify that the battery is fully charged and correctly seated in the MiFi device if the MiFi fails to power on. In most cases, problems with power failure are associated with the battery. Try relocating your MiFi device if you experience problems with poor connectivity or no service.
Why is my MiFi connected but no internet?
If your MiFi device is unable to get online, first check whether your account is in good standing. Unpaid bills are a leading cause of service discontinuity. Whichever carrier supports your MiFi connectivity, immediately contact the customer care phone number for current account status.