How do I use QNAP NAS?
Log in with your username and password and start using your personal cloud. Take out the disk tray from the QNAP NAS then fasten the disk with four screws matching the holes at the base of the disk tray. Insert the disk trays into the QNAP NAS. Note: All the drive data will be cleared upon hard drive initialization.
How do I set up a new QNAP NAS?
- Connect the QNAP NAS to the same network as your PC .
- Turn on the NAS without inserting the hard drives.
- Use Qfinder Pro to locate the NAS.
- Double-Click NAS name to open QTS web interface in the browser.
- Insert the hard drives into the NAS.
- Click “Start Smart Installation Guide”
How do I access qnap on my computer?
Connect Qnap directly to a PC over LAN
- Make sure that the 2 devices are in the same IP subnet. For example: PC 1 IP address: 192.168.0.1 , subnet: 255.255.255.0. NAS Drive ip address: 192.168.0.2 , subnet: 255.255.255.0.
- Discover your NAS Through the Qfinder Pro discovery tool.
How do I connect my QNAP NAS to my router?
How to set up and connect to your QNAP NAS
- Turn on the NAS.
- Look up the IP using your router or download QNAP Qfinder Pro to search.
- Load the IP address in your favorite browser.
- Follow the initial setup wizard to configure the NAS.
How do I access QNAP on my computer?
How do I connect my QNAP to the Internet?
Set up a PPPoE connection and connect to the Internet. Open the PPPoE App from the App Center and login with your admin account. After you sign in, go to the “Configuration” tab, choose the Ethernet interface, enter the username and password for your internet service, and select “Save settings”.
How do I access my QNAP NAS from the Internet?
myQNAPcloud is a service that allows users to access their QNAP device remotely via the Internet. Before using the remote access service, you need to register a myQNAPcloud account (QID) using your email address. Alternatively, you can sign up using a Google or Facebook account on QNAP account center.