How do I share iCloud movies with family?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed.
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
Can you share iCloud videos?
Share photos and videos with an iCloud Link on iCloud.com You can share photos and videos in Photos on iCloud.com with an iCloud Link. Anyone with the link can view them. Note: If you want to create a collaborative photo and video album, use an iCloud Shared Album.
Can you share movies with Apple Family Sharing?
If there are multiple people in your household using either an iPhone or Android, you can set up the Family Sharing feature so everyone will be able to access purchased apps, games and content.
Can family members view iCloud photos?
Everyone’s personal files and preferences stay private. When you share iCloud+, family members can’t see each others’ photos, files, or documents. And when you share other subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, or Apple TV+, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s.
How do I watch movies on Family Sharing?
On the family member’s iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the Apple TV app > Library > Family Sharing.
- Tap the account of the family member whose movie purchase you want to access.
- Tap the movie you want to watch.
How do I share an iPhone video?
Share photos and videos
- Share a single photo or video: Open the photo or video, tap. , then choose a share option.
- Share multiple photos or videos: Tap Library, tap All Photos, tap Select, then tap the photos you want to share. Tap.
- Share photos or videos from a day or month: Tap Library, tap Days or Months, tap.
How do I watch family shared movies on my Mac?
Use your Mac to download content that family members purchased
- Open the App Store.
- Click your name in the bottom corner. If you don’t see your name, click the Sign In button , then click your name.
- To see a family member’s content, click your name next to Purchased by.
- Download the app that you want.
Does Family Sharing on iCloud share text messages?
Avoid sharing an Apple ID This way, your family can share purchases, subscriptions, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords.
What can you see on Apple Family Sharing?
Apple Family Sharing Explained
- Music, movies, books, TV shows, as well as other content and apps purchased through iTunes and App Store.
- Apple Music subscription.
- iCloud storage.
- Screen Time immediate reports about how much time you and your kids spend on devices (available starting iOS 12)
Why are some movies not in family library?
If you can’t add content you bought to Family Library, it might be because: The content isn’t eligible to be added to Family Library. You used your personal credit or debit card instead of the family payment method to purchase the movie or TV show.
How do I share purchased movies with Family Sharing?
If you have an Apple TV+ subscription, it also allows you to stream Apple TV+ Originals. You can share all your purchased movies on Apple TV with up to five members of your family….On your iPhone/iPad:
- Go to Family Sharing > Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue.
- Agree with sharing payment by tapping Continue.
How do I share a large video from my iPhone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video.
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I upload large videos to iCloud?
How to upload videos to iCloud from iPhone
- Check that you have iCloud Photos enabled in Settings. Go to Settings → Your Name → iCloud → Photos → and turn on iCloud Photos.
- The videos should be in the Photos app.
- Make sure you have enough iCloud storage available.
- Check the upload speed of your internet connection.