How do I redirect a WordPress page to another plugin?
If you install this plugin through WordPress 2.8+ plugin search interface:
- Click Install Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Once Activated, you can add a redirect by entering the correct information in the Quick Page/Post Redirect box in the edit section of a page or post.
How do I redirect a WordPress page using PHP?
So, if you leave the name of your template “Page Redirect” name the php file page-redirect. php. After that’s been saved, log into your WordPress backend, and create a new page….There are 3 ways of doing this:
- By changing your 404. php code.
- By using wordpress plugins.
- By editing your . htaccess file.
How do I move from one PHP page to another?
Answer: Use the PHP header() Function You can simply use the PHP header() function to redirect a user to a different page. The PHP code in the following example will redirect the user from the page in which it is placed to the URL http://www.example.com/another-page.php . You can also specify relative URLs.
How can I redirect to another page without changing the URL in PHP?
You should use iframe html tag in page layout for the url of the browser remain www.example.com, when user navigates between pages. not redirect nor rewrite are not suitable for these purposes.
How do I create a 404 redirect page in WordPress?
How to redirect 404 error page to homepage in WordPress
- In Tools > Redirection > Add new redirection.
- In the Source URL box, type or paste the broken/old/altered URL.
- In the Target URL box, type or paste the new URL.
- Opt for URL and referrer in the match drop down.
- In the Action box, chose Redirect to URL.
What is redirect URL in WordPress?
Also known as “URL forwarding”, URL Redirection is a technique used to literally redirect your site’s users from one domain or page to another. It’s possible to choose any web page on the internet to redirect your visitors to, but it’s usually used for redirecting them within the same website.
What is a redirect in WordPress?
Whenever someone sends you mail, the post office forwards the mail to the new address and lets the sender know of the new address. The same thing happens on the web. The information is still there but on a new page. A WordPress URL redirect tells search engine web crawlers where that information has now been placed.
How do I redirect to another page without changing the URL?
- .htaccess point folder to other IP.
- http to https without URL changing.
- Forward domain with masking without using iframe.
- htaccess load another site page.
- Without Url Change redirect from one domain to another domain.
- .htaccess rewrite to another domain on the same server without url change.
How to redirect on previous to previous page in WordPress?
click for bigger image. Simply choose the status code, enter the old URL and where you want to redirect it to, click Save and that’s it. You can choose to redirect that link to another post, page, media, term archive, or any custom place you make. See also: 3 ways to lose weight using WordPress.
How do you redirect in WordPress?
Login status – redirect only if the user is logged in or logged out
How to create redirects with WordPress?
Install and Activate The Redirection Plugin. Go to the admin dashboard and then go to the menu Plugin > Add New.
How to create a hidden page in WordPress?
For a private blog or online journal that you’d like to keep to yourself.