How do I open the start page in Chrome?
To open the same set of web pages every time you start Chrome, first open the web pages you want on separate tabs. Then, click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner of the window and select Settings. In the On startup section, select Open a specific page or set of pages.
How do I go back to classic Chrome?
Scroll down through the list of options (or use the search box at the top of the page) to locate UI Layout for the browser’s top chrome. Use the drop-down menu to the right of this entry to change it from Default to Normal. Chrome will prompt you to restart the browser.
How do I set Chrome to open in maximized by default?
Follow this steps:
- Right-click on the shortcut you use for Chrome (whether that’s in the taskbar, on the desktop or on your Start menu) and select Properties.
- Go to the Shortcut tab.
- Make sure that the Run option is set as ‘Maximized’.
- Click OK.
How do I restore my Chrome layout?
Type chrome://flags in the address bar and press Enter. Search for the flag “UI layout for the browser’s top chrome”. Choose the option Normal from the drop-down menu to restore the old UI Layout. Restart Chrome Browser.
How do I get a Web page to open full screen automatically?
- Navigate with Chrome to the Web page that you wish to view in full-screen mode.
- Press “F11” to full screen the page on a Windows computer. Press “Command-Shift-F” in Mac OS X.
- Press the same key combination again to exit full-screen mode.
How do I set my browser to open full screen?
The fastest way to run Google Chrome in full-screen mode is to press the F11 key on your keyboard.
Why has my start page changed?
If your homepage or search engine keeps changing, then you may have a redirect virus. At some point you may have clicked a fake “update” pop-up telling you to do things like update your Flash Player or update your browser.
How do I set up Google homepage?
To default to Google, here’s how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
What is the best start page?
7 Best Start Pages For Your Browser
- Netvibes. Netvibes offers a comprehensive dashboard solution for enterprises, individuals and agencies.
- Speed dial 2 new tab.
- Live start page – living wallpapers.
- Infinity new tab – productivity & speed dial.
- Start – a better new tab.
What is the website that says good morning?
GMA – Good Morning America.
How do I reduce Chrome CPU usage?
How to Reduce Chrome CPU Usage & Battery Drain: 6 Quick Tips
- Remove Unnecessary Extensions.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Update Your Chrome Browser Regularly.
- Get Rid of Additional Tabs.
- Use the Chrome Cleanup Tool.
- Close Additional Background Apps.