How do I install netframe 3.5 on Windows 8 offline?
Enable Feature . Net 3.5 Feature Offline
- Open a command prompt window using “Run as Administrator” and change to the “C:\” directory.
- And enter the following command and press the Enter button: Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:F:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess.
- Wait a few minutes; the .
Why NET Framework 3.5 is not installing?
Here we show you how to solve this issue. First, you can check if the component is already installed on your device. Go to Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows features on or off, verify if . NET Framework 3.5 checkbox is selected and then proceed with the software installation.
How do I install .NET 3.5 offline?
- Open a command prompt with administrator user rights (Run as Administrator).
- To install .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located on the D: drive, use the following command: Copy DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:sourcessxs.
Is Net Framework 3.5 safe to download?
All the versions of the . NET framework can be installed safely side by side. The only way you will get yourself into trouble is if you try to install different releases of the same framework version side by side (e.g. .
How do you check if .NET 3.5 is installed?
First, you should to determine if . NET 3.5 is installed by looking at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3. 5\Install, which is a DWORD value. If that value is present and set to 1, then that version of the Framework is installed.
How do I fix NET Framework 3.5 installation error?
To fix this issue, follow these steps: Open the . NET Framework installation files folder….Resolution for Windows 10
- Mount the ISO image that’s created in step 1.
- Point the Alternate source file path to the ISO sources\sxs folder from the ISO.
- Run the gpupdate /force command.
- Add the . NET Framework feature.
How do you check if .NET Framework 3.5 is installed?
How do you see if .NET 3.5 is installed?
What version of NET Framework do I need to run apps?
You may need the .NET Framework 3.5 to run an app on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. You can also use these instructions for earlier Windows versions. The .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 offline installer is available on the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Download page and is available for Windows versions prior to Windows 10.
How do I install the NET Framework offline on Windows 10?
The .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 offline installer is available on the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Download page and is available for Windows versions prior to Windows 10. You may see the following configuration dialog if you try to run an app that requires the .NET Framework 3.5. Choose Install this feature to enable the .NET Framework 3.5.
What is the NET Framework?
.NET Framework is a Windows-only version of .NET for building any type of app that runs on Windows. Not sure what to download? See recommended downloads for the latest version of .NET.