How do I get my Canon printer from offline to online?
- Click the start icon, then click Devices and Printers.
- Right-Click the printers icon and select See what’s printing in the dropdown menu.
- In the next screen click the printer tab. Use Printer Offline will have a check mark to the left of it.
- Close the window. The printer will now be used online.
How do I get my printer to go back online?
How to get your printer back online.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the printer itself.
- Turn off the computer.
- Wait 30 seconds and turn on the computer.
- Plug the printer power cord back into the printer and turn the printer on.
- Check the functionality of the printer.
Why is my Canon printer showing as offline?
Default settings issue: Wrong default printer settings may be the reason due to which your Canon printer goes offline. Therefore you need to make sure that your printer is selected as ‘Default Printer’. Use Printer Offline Enable – Offline Status option not disabled that’s why printer may be goes in offline state.
Why is my Canon printer offline?
Faulty or Outdated Printer Drivers Can Also Lead to the Canon Printer offline Error: Outdated or faulty printer drivers can be the reason for ‘Canon Printer Goes offline Windows 10’ status. Make sure you install and update the correct printer drivers for your system. You can update it manually or automatically.
How do you stop a printer being offline?
Let’s take a look at what you can do to troubleshoot.
- Check the printer, cables, and connections.
- Check your internet connection.
- Restart your printer and computer.
- Set the printer as default.
- Remove all pending print jobs.
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Disable Use Printer Offline mode.
- Remove and reinstall the printer.