How do I delete podcast data from iPhone?
- Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone.
- Go to Library > Shows/Episodes/Downloaded Episodes.
- Click Edit in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the minus icon on the podcast you want to remove.
- Choose Delete to confirm your deletion of the item.
Why does Apple podcasts take up so much storage?
Because Apple Podcasts is able to download shows to listeners’ devices, the app can end up consuming a lot of device storage. On iPhones in particular, this can lead to users running out of room for other essential activities — like taking photos or installing new apps and games.
How do I make the podcast app take up less space?
Go to Settings > General > iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Storage > Podcasts. There, you can see exactly which shows you have downloaded episodes of and how much space they consume. Swipe left on a show to reveal a Delete button that lets you remove all downloaded episodes at once.
How do I clear my Apple podcast queue?
In the Podcasts app on your Mac, click the Playing Next button in the top-right corner of the Podcasts window, swipe left with two fingers on the episode in the queue (if you have a trackpad or Magic Mouse), then click Remove.
Where are Podcasts stored on iPhone?
In the library of the Podcasts app, you can clearly see all the shows and episodes you’ve added. This is where downloaded podcasts go on your iPhone. If you want to find downloaded podcasts on your iPhone, just tap Downloaded Episodes. You can then listen to these without using cellular data or Wi-Fi.
Why is my podcast app using so much data?
If you stream episodes as opposed to downloading them first, that will use your data allowance, regardless of your settings. The concept of a Podcast is that your Podcast app downloads episodes in the background while you are on Wi-Fi, and then you listen to those downloaded episodes later.
How do I delete podcast history?
- Go to your Podcasts history in My Activity.
- Choose what you want to delete: All your Podcasts history: Below the search bar, tap Delete. Specific day: Next to the day, tap Delete all activity from [day] . Specific activity: Below the activity, tap Details at the top, tap More Delete.
Why can’t I delete Podcasts from my iPhone?
On the iPhone, try Settings->General->iPhone Storage->Podcasts That will list episodes still downloaded on your device. You should be able to delete from there.
Do saved podcasts use storage?
A. Apple’s own Podcasts app is meant to let you discover, subscribe to, download and play free audio and video from the iTunes Store on an iOS device. But unless you have adjusted the app’s settings to delete old downloaded episodes after you have listened to them, all those old shows pile up and gobble storage space.
Where are podcasts stored on iPhone?
Is there an Apple podcast history?
“To pick up where you left off in a show, or resume playing a previous episode, tap Listen Now, then tap an episode below Recently Played.” For additional information check out the Apple Support article Listen to podcasts on iPhone.
How do I clean up my podcast library?
Delete all episodes
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Go to the Library tab, then tap Downloaded.
- Tap the More button .
- Tap Remove All Downloads.
- Confirm that you want to remove all of your downloads.
Why can’t I delete Podcasts from my iPhone 2021?
How do I remove podcasts from my iPhone?
Open the Podcasts App.
How can I delete a podcast episode from my iPhone?
– Launch the Podcasts app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad. – Tap into a podcast series from the My Podcasts section. – Find the podcast episode that you’d like to delete from your device and horizontally swipe across the title of it. – You’ll now notice a red delete button pops up off to the right. Tap on it.
How do I delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
Install the software in your computer.
How to delete podcasts from an iPhone after downloading?
– You can easily delete podcasts from your iPhone after you’ve downloaded them by swiping any episode to the left, and selecting “Delete.” – Deleting podcast episodes can help free up space on your iPhone, and make it less cluttered. – Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.