How do I create Shapes in Word 2013?
How to Make Drawings in Word
- Click Insert.
- Click the Shapes button, then click the Scribble icon in the Lines section.
- Click and hold down the mouse button, then move the mouse cursor to draw.
- Click the Format tab under Drawing Tools to make any changes to your drawing.
Where are the Shapes in Microsoft Word?
On the Insert tab, click Shapes. Click the shape you want, click anywhere in the workspace, and then drag to place the shape. To create a perfect square or circle (or constrain the dimensions of other shapes), press and hold Shift while you drag.
How do I get more Shapes in Powerpoint?
To insert a shape:
- Select the Insert tab, then click the Shapes command in the Illustrations group. A drop-down menu of shapes will appear.
- Select the desired shape.
- Click and drag in the desired location to add the shape to the slide.
How do I shape text in Word 2013?
To change the text box shape:
- Select the text box you want to change. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Edit Shape command.
- Hover the mouse over Change Shape, then select the desired shape from the menu that appears.
- The text box will appear formatted as the shape.
Why can’t I add shapes in Word?
As the issue occurs with specific document, you may recreate the document then save it in a different name. Then reopen the new document and check if the ‘Insert > Shapes’ option is enabled. To create an instance of document, click on the ‘View’ tab > click on ‘New Window’ under ‘Window’ group.
How do I apply a shape style in Word?
On the Format tab, click the More drop-down arrow in the Shape Styles group. A drop-down menu of styles will appear. Select the style you want to use. The shape will appear in the selected style.
Can you add custom shapes to PowerPoint?
PowerPoint 2010 has a new feature that’s very hard to find, but that people are praising over and over. It’s called Custom Shapes, and it’s a set of four tools that you can use to create your very own shapes. Why do you need Custom Shapes? To make your slides unique.
How do I circle text in Word 2013?
Create curved or circular WordArt
- Go to Insert > WordArt.
- Pick the WordArt style you want.
- Type your text.
- Select the WordArt.
- Go to Shape Format > Text Effects > Transform and pick the effect you want.
How do I enable Shapes in Word?
Add shapes in Microsoft Word
- In Microsoft Word, click the Insert tab at the top of the program window.
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click the Shapes option.
How do you draw shapes in Word?
Click in your document where you want to create the drawing. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. When you find the shape you want to insert, double-click to insert it automatically, or click and drag to draw it in your document.
How do you draw shapes on a computer?
Select Insert > Shapes. Select the shape you want to add. Click and drag to draw it.
How do I enable editing Shapes in Word?
- Click the shape that you want to change.
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Insert Shapes group, click Edit Text .
- Under Text Box Tools, on the Format tab, in the Text Box Styles group, click Change Shape, and then click the shape that you want.
Where is the shape Format tab?
To access the shape format tab in PowerPoint, first, select a shape by clicking on it. This will make the ‘Shape Format’ tab appear at the upper middle part of your PowerPoint presentation window. You can then access the options to format a shape.
How do I make freeform shapes in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. Under Lines, do one of the following: To draw a shape that has both curved and straight segments, click Freeform. .