How do I contact Southwest Airlines customer relations?
- General Customer Service. 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- Baggage – General Questions. 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- Articles Left at TSA Checkpoint. 1-866-289-9673 or tsa.gov.
- Rapid Rewards Customer Service. 1-800-445-5764.
- Public Relations & Media Relations. 214-792-4847 (toll number)
What is the customer service number for Southwest Airlines?
(800) 435-9792Southwest Airlines / Customer service
Does Southwest have 24/7 customer service?
You can also speak to a Customer Representative 24/7 by calling 1-800-435-9792.
Does Southwest have a phone number?
If you purchased all or part of the reservation using a Southwest gift card or a Southwest LUV Voucher and canceled the reservation within 24 hours of booking, contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
How do I contact Customer Service booking?
You can go to booking.com/help to get in touch with us.
How do I file a complaint with Southwest Airlines?
Please call us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
How do I get a human on Southwest Airlines?
The best way to talk to a live person at the Southwest Airlines customer service team is to dial 1-800-I-FLY-SWA 1 (800) 435-9792 phone number, or you can opt 1-802-400-8880 (Secondary Customer Line) for an immediate response to your flight queries.
How do I contact customer service booking?
How do you get a human at Southwest?
How do I talk to a Southwest agent?
Phone. You can call the Southwest Airlines customer service phone line 24/7. To reach a representative, call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA or 1-800-435-9792. Since help is available 24 hours a day, you can call when it’s most convenient for you.
How do I complain to Southwest Airlines?
I suggest that you contact Southwest Airlines Customer Relations with your complaint at 855-234-4654 or email them by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the Southwest homepage.
How do I contact a booking for a refund?
Customer refunds from booking.com
- In the extranet, go to the ‘Inbox’ tab.
- Select ‘Booking.com messages’.
- Right Pane – Click on ‘See Contact Options’.
- Choose Account.
- Now choose Other.
- Then at bottom , See all contact options, and click Message or Call.
Who do complain to about Southwest Airlines?
How do I talk to a manager at Southwest Airlines?
Does Southwest have good customer service?
In addition to its commercial and financial success, Southwest Airlines is known for its excellent customer service. Southwest has built an impeccable reputation by putting customers first and by making sure their employees are content and financially secure.
How do I write a complaint letter to an airline?
How to write an airline complaint:
- Be polite, specific, and straight to the point.
- Include your frequent flyer number.
- “Sleep on it”.
- Never say, “I will never fly your airline again!” since that gives the airline no incentive to help.
Does complaining to airlines help?
Complaints from consumers help DOT spot problem areas and trends in the airline industry. Complaints can lead to enforcement action against an airline when a serious violation of the law has occurred. Complaints may also be the basis for rulemaking actions.