How do I contact DHS in Oklahoma?

How do I contact DHS in Oklahoma?

Get directions: Map it!…

Street address: 2409 N. Kelley Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Mailing address: P. O. Box 26768 Oklahoma City, OK 73126
Phone: (405) 522-5818 1-800-884-1534
Fax: (405) 522-2586
Hours: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday – Friday

How do I apply for DHS in Oklahoma?

The preferred application method is to apply online at www.OKDHSLIVE.ORG. However, you may submit a completed form 08MP001E (Request for Benefits) to your Local DHS Human Services Center. If you are unable to access the form online, they are available at your local office.

Who is over DHS in Oklahoma?

The current director is Justin Brown, who was appointed by Governor Kevin Stitt on June 17, 2019.

How do you call CPS in Oklahoma?

If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, you have a legal responsibility to report it to the Statewide 24-hour Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-800-522-3511.

How long does a DHS investigation take in Oklahoma?

(B) The OCA investigator initiates the investigation, as soon as possible, but within five-calendar days, and not to exceed 120 hours from the time of the receipt of the referral.

How do I report someone to CPS in Oklahoma?

What services are provided in Oklahoma?

Adult and Family Services

  • Child Care Subsidy.
  • Health-Related and Medical Services.
  • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
  • Overpayments.
  • Refugee Assistance.
  • Food Stamps – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

At what age can a child stay home alone in Oklahoma?

A: There is no law or policy in Oklahoma for how old a child has to be in order to be left alone. Here are the recommended guidelines for parents: Infants and children under 6 years of age should never be left alone without adult supervision.

What financial assistance is available in Oklahoma?

Disaster Resources and Assistance

Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Oklahoma Finance & Housing Agency Other Needs Assistance (ONA) Additional Living Expenses (ALE) Bereavement Childcare Program Medical/Dental Rental Assistance (RA) Transportation
SBA Disaster Loans (residential and small businesses low interest loans)