How do I claim my T-Mobile reimbursement?
Step 1: Get a new device and a qualifying plan. Step 2: Transfer your eligible phone number completely. Step 3: Trade in your working phone or tablet at a T-Mobile store for an account credit. Step 4: Prepare your reimbursement request.
How do I check my T-Mobile rebate status?
- Log into T-Mobile.com.
- Select “Bill & pay” at the top of the page.
- Go to bottom and select “My promotions.”
- View each line for details. If no promotion is present, it will state that.
How long does it take for T-Mobile to reimburse?
Refunds may take up to 30 days to process. We will refund the purchase price, excluding rebates, special discounts, and restocking fees.
How do I report a text to T-Mobile?
Copy the original message and send it to us at 7726 (“SPAM”).
- Select the text and copy the message.
- Create a new message to 7726, paste the copied text, and send.
- We’ll reply with a confirmation text that will forward the message to the Security Center for analysis.
What is an EIP agreement?
What is an Equipment Installment Plan? Equipment Installment Plans offer well-qualified buyers the opportunity to purchase a smartphone, tablet, or feature phone for $0 down, dividing the regular price of the eligible device into low monthly installment payments.
How do I dispute a charge on T-Mobile?
*HOW CAN I DISPUTE MY CHARGES? If you have any questions about your bill or want to dispute any Charges, please contact us by visiting www.T-Mobile.com, by calling 800-937-8997 or 611 from your Device, or by writing to T-Mobile Customer Relations, P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380.
How does T-Mobile rebate work?
Starting Feb 24, 2021, customers who switch to T-Mobile from Verizon or AT can bring their eligible phone and we will reimburse up to $650 per line on remaining device payment balance (up to 5 voice lines) via virtual prepaid card (card usually takes 15 days).
Is there a class action lawsuit against T-Mobile?
Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are gathering current and former T-Mobile customers to take action against the company over the 2021 data breach that exposed the personal information of millions of current and former T-Mobile customers.
How can I report SMS?
Report it on the messaging app you use. Look for the option to report junk or spam. Copy the message and forward it to 7726 (SPAM). Report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov.
Who qualifies for EIP?
Eligible individuals will receive an Economic Impact Payment of $1,200, or $2,400 if married filing jointly, with an adjusted gross income (AGI) up to:
- $75,000 for individuals if filing as single or married filing separately.
- $112,500 if filing as head of household and.
- $150,000 if filing married filing jointly.
How does T-Mobile EIP work?
With our Equipment Installment Plans (EIP), you can pay your purchase off over time, interest free. When you combine an EIP with Protection <360>, you’re able to upgrade sooner using our built- in JUMP! 2.0 benefits.
How can stop unwanted SMS?
Here’s how to block unwanted texts on your Android phone:
- Open your messaging app and find the text you want to block. Then, tap the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap the Block number option (or select Block contact) and confirm.
What should you do if you receive a text from someone you don’t know?
These phishing attempts first started out as phone calls and emails, but now cybercriminals can also reach you via SMS (text message) through a popular phishing scam dubbed “smishing.” “A good general rule of thumb for a text from someone you don’t know is to just ignore it or delete it,” says Stephen Cobb, senior …