How do I access my Yealink Phone voicemail?
To listen to the voicemail using the menu via the handset:
- Press OK to enter the main menu.
- Select Voicemail > Play Message.
- Press Up or Down key to highlight the desired line, and then press the Select soft key.
- Follow the voice prompt from the system server to listen to your voicemails.
How do I set up voicemail on yealink?
a) Press Menu-> Messages-> Voice Mail-> Set Voice Mail. b) Press the navigation keys to select the account which you want to set. c) Press the 123 soft key to select the proper input mode and then enter the voice mail access code (e.g., *97).
How do I check my voicemail on Yealink cordless phone?
To listen to the voice mail using the menu via the handset: Press to enter the main menu. Select Voice Mail>Play Message. If you have not set the voice mail access code you will be redirected to the setup screen to configure it first.
How do I clear my yealink voicemail?
Access your voicemail box on your phone by dialing *86 and entering your password. Follow the steps to listen to the messages in your voicemail box. When listening to the first message, press 7 to delete all messages. Press 7 again to delete all messages.
How do I set up my Yealink cordless phone?
- When the handset LCD screen prompts “Press base paging 2s then press Reg.”, long press the Wireless button.
- Press the OK soft key on the handset.
- Select Register Handset.
- Select the desired base and then press the OK soft key.
- Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
How do you listen to voicemails?
To listen to your voicemail messages on an Android phone:
- Turn on your phone and open the Phone app.
- Call your voicemail system.
- Enter your voicemail system passcode.
- Tap the key that allows you to check messages.
- Listen to each message and tap the corresponding key to replay it, delete it, or save it.