How can I know my Tata Sky subscriber without registered mobile number?
Account & Profile Related
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your remote and your Subscriber ID will get displayed on the screen.
- Give a missed call on 080-61-9999-11 and you will receive SMS with your Subscriber ID and the pack details.
How can I change my registered mobile number in Tata Sky without OTP?
How to change registered number in Tata Sky Online?
- Go to the My Account and choose the Profile section.
- You will be able to see the registered mobile number and alternative number in the section.
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button and type the new phone number that you want to use as the registered mobile number.
Where can I find Tata Sky subscriber ID?
By pressing the yellow button on your Tata Sky remote, you can find it out. The 10-digit number you see on the right corner of your screen is your Subscriber ID.
How can I activate Tata Sky after temporarily suspend?
You can activate Tata Sky active services by giving a missed call to 904-405-9040 from your registered mobile number. The call will be disconnected automatically, and you’ll get the SMS from Tata Sky just after disconnecting the call.
How can I check my Tata Sky account details?
Method 1: Check Tata Sky Balance Online
- Step 1: Logon to www.mytatasky.com.
- Step 2: Enter the registered mobile number.
- Step 3: View the Tata Sky subscriber ID, Tata Sky account balance, Tata Sky recharge status, account due date, and monthly recharge amount on the home screen.
How can I refresh my Tata Sky account?
To refresh your Tata Sky account, just give a Missed Call to 9040590405 from your registered mobile number and wait for 2 or 3 minutes. Your Tata Sky account will refresh in a short time.
How do I find my Subscriber ID on my TV?
Step1 First of all switch on your TV and your Videocon set-top box. Step2 After the services start press the menu button from the Videocon remote. Step3 Choose account-option and press the ok button from the remote. That’s it, here you will see your customer id at the top of the given details.
What happens if a Tata Sky account deactivated?
This new Tata Sky offer is reportedly available for deactivated accounts. To these subscribers, the operator is sending a message that reads, “Your Tata Sky a/c is deactive! If unable to recharge, give a missed call on 080-61999922 from RMN to get 7 days balance which will be debited on the 8th day.
How can I take Tata Sky on vacation?
You can make a call to Tata Sky Helpline Number: 1800 286 6332 and ask them to pause your Tata Sky Recharge subscription services. Alternatively, you can send an SMS or write an email to [email protected] for your temporary suspension of the Tata Sky subscription.
How can I get my Tata Sky password?
You will require your password used with www.tataplay.com for the Subscriber Id used to log into the app. You can tap on ‘Forgot password’ to generate a new password.
How can I refresh Tata Sky without RMN?
You can refresh your Tata Sky account by SMS if you do not have a registered mobile number. Type in ‘HR’ followed by space and subscriber ID, and send the SMS to 56633. You will be charged Rs 3 as SMS charges.
How can I add WhatsApp in Tata Sky?
In order to register for this Tata Sky WhatsApp service, one needs to give a missed call to 9229692296 or SMS WhatsApp to 56633. One can also opt-out of the WhatsApp message service by typing ‘STOP’ on the Whatsapp Chat Service or by calling the Customer Service Numbers of Tata Sky at 1800 208 6633 or 1860 500 6633.
How can I activate my Tata Sky after deactivation?
How to Reactivate the Suspended Tata Sky Account?
- Turn on your TV and Set-Top Box.
- Log in to your account using Tata Sky mobile app.
- Tap the Profile icon and choose Contact Us.
- Click on the Get Help button.
- Inside chatbot, tap on Account & Profile.
- Now select Resume my service.
- Tap on Continue to reactivate the account.
How can I resume my Tata Sky account?
Can I stop my Tata Sky for few days?
As mentioned before, Tata Sky allows its customers to temporarily suspend their account with this offer. The maximum time that a user can suspend their account is five days. This will come in handy when you are away for a few days and don’t want that annual recharge plan to go waste.
How can you deactivate your Tata Sky for vacation?